Paid Members Tommy! Posted December 18, 2021 Paid Members Posted December 18, 2021 (edited) - Edited December 20, 2021 by Tommy! I'm a cunt Quote
Paid Members Nick James Posted December 21, 2021 Paid Members Posted December 21, 2021 10 hours ago, wordsfromlee said: Brock just seems to be having the time of his life these days, I feel like I've seen more of Brock Lesnar outside of wrestling and his home life this year alone than his entire career. From the ponytail and dungarees, to being pictured at a kids wrestling tournament, the man just looks happy all the time. Quote
Michael_3165 Posted December 21, 2021 Posted December 21, 2021 49 minutes ago, Nick James said: Brock just seems to be having the time of his life these days, I feel like I've seen more of Brock Lesnar outside of wrestling and his home life this year alone than his entire career. From the ponytail and dungarees, to being pictured at a kids wrestling tournament, the man just looks happy all the time. It's weird but quite nice. Always came off as a moody price. Maybe just the gimmick. That said, I read the twitter handle as Brockles Narpic like it was his name! Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted December 21, 2021 Posted December 21, 2021 On 12/20/2021 at 3:29 PM, LaGoosh said: Who are these two? Quote
Guest Posted December 21, 2021 Posted December 21, 2021 6 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said: Who are these two? The Architects favourite champion Quote
Paid Members 2Xtreme_lives Posted December 21, 2021 Paid Members Posted December 21, 2021 7 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said: Who are these two? Miro and Lana aint it? Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted December 21, 2021 Paid Members Posted December 21, 2021 Clearly both big fans of Red Dwarf Series 7, her Kochanski costumes not bad but I don't think much of his Ace Rimmer. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted December 21, 2021 Paid Members Posted December 21, 2021 55 minutes ago, eugenespeed said: Hey yo, let's go. Quote
Paid Members eugenespeed Posted December 24, 2021 Paid Members Posted December 24, 2021 New Jack & The Beanstalk. Yeah, I'd watch that. Quote
Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz Posted December 26, 2021 Posted December 26, 2021 9 hours ago, Louch said: From twitter I love this, which Twitter account was this from? Quote
Guest Posted December 26, 2021 Posted December 26, 2021 23 minutes ago, Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz said: I love this, which Twitter account was this from? @asterdix7050 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.