Wrestling Photos

gmoney

• Paid Members

Iā€™m guessing a few on here saw Davey Boy on this tour in 1994. Just after his brief WCW stint and before his WWF return. I was at the West Bromwich date. Wish I could find the photo I had with the Bulldog now. I remember he got my friend in a sort of sleeper for the photo. Not me though. I looked like the skinniest, palest little sod and Iā€™m sure he probably thought I was on my last legs or something and didnā€™t wanna risk it.

ā€IN PERSON THE REAL THINGā€

CB8902-B4-40-FD-41-EE-B1-E7-047-FC5-B660

35-F24591-1-DAC-4-ACA-AFFF-46037-F5-F1-A

4-C4-FCEDB-E89-D-48-EB-8-EA9-085-E010840

Ā 

6 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

Iā€™m guessing a few on here saw Davey Boy on this tour in 1994. Just after his brief WCW stint and before his WWF return. I was at the West Bromwich date. Wish I could find the photo I had with the Bulldog now. I remember he got my friend in a sort of sleeper for the photo. Not me though. I looked like the skinniest, palest little sod and Iā€™m sure he probably thought I was on my last legs or something and didnā€™t wanna risk it.

Ā 

Yeah, went to the one at Blackpool Tower Circus.

Essentially DBS played the part of Big Daddy in a tag match.

I remember a Hart brother being on the bill too.

Shirley Crabtree cut a sad figure selling merch.

7 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

Ā 

I was at the Theatre Royal, St Helens show. Big Daddy was meant to be on it too but was ill.

1 hour ago, Just Some Guy said:

Yeah, went to the one at Blackpool Tower Circus.

Essentially DBS played the part of Big Daddy in a tag match.

I remember a Hart brother being on the bill too.

Shirley Crabtree cut a sad figure selling merch.

Same at the show in Scarborough, Big Daddy selling posters but when I asked if he had any of him that I could get signed (as my previous one got damaged in a flood) he said 'Nah, just these americans' whilst showing me a poster of Bret Hart.Ā  He did sign my ticket for free though which I'm sure still exists in my loft.Ā 

Ā 

I'd give DBS a bit more credit than playing the Big Daddy role in a tag match though, he put in a decent shift including doing his famous standing vertical suplex on both of his opponents, who were huge, unfortunately not at the same time! The place was rammed and everyone wanted a pic with him so the intermission was about an hour and unfortunately my habit of waiting until it quietened down a bit meant they run out of Polaroids so I had to make do with a signed poster..... Which I'm sure will also be somewhere up in the loft.Ā 

Young uns with their camera phones don't know they are born!!Ā