Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 8/18/2021 at 8:23 PM, scratchdj said:

E37412BB-6A13-4A7E-A27A-F1BBB7921F17.thumb.jpeg.964e8f75ed7e61387cb189dda89ffd08.jpeg

Goldust playing some basketball

I expect to be wrong here, but that's not AJ Styles with the ball? 

Posted
On 9/21/2021 at 6:13 PM, scratchdj said:

469DE764-24B4-4C44-B5A7-BCA3F3D42564.thumb.jpeg.a8a0f58ddceeb1fa8c83f8780081868c.jpeg

A massive inflatable Undertaker and a van.

I wonder if they still have them in storage somewhere, I would love to see them both make a return sometime.

  • Paid Members
Posted
11 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

We all knew the truth of this scene, but in black and white it just kills the illusion. Why Sly Why?

officialslystallone_242581063_230985039001925_1574732926289810301_n.thumb.jpg.1a50670084863930004d9d283453b630.jpg

 

Something about that image is off. I can't tell if it's the proportions or the image feels like it has been stretched, but something definitely doesn't look right there. 

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

We all knew the truth of this scene, but in black and white it just kills the illusion. Why Sly Why?

officialslystallone_242581063_230985039001925_1574732926289810301_n.thumb.jpg.1a50670084863930004d9d283453b630.jpg

 

Is it an image from the Gawker trial to show the differences between Hulk Hogan and Terry Bollea, brother?

Edited by CL Punk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...