Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 5/3/2022 at 12:59 AM, TildeGuy~! said:

The one below Taker is The Ringmaster

I honestly didn't even see Taker until this post made me go look for him.

  • Paid Members
Posted

how hasn't Gangrel ever landed a decent permanent gig in recent times? he still looks the part, seems a good guy too.

  • Paid Members
Posted
22 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

how hasn't Gangrel ever landed a decent permanent gig in recent times? he still looks the part, seems a good guy too.

He's not very good? I've seen him on local shows (sans crisps) and he's fine on those, but he can't cut a promo at all and vampires are pretty played out. I think he's at the exact right level.

  • Paid Members
Posted
39 minutes ago, gmoney said:

but he can't cut a promo

And how. If they'd have stuck him with a mouth piece in 98 it might have been a different story. 

I think it's this promo, although I may have the wrong one, that essentially killed him with his supporters on the writing team. 

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

20220516_192800.thumb.jpg.f4d9c3277154042ecda5f570be1ad50b.jpg

Matt Hardy, ??? and Jeff Hardy... 

Spoiler

Steve Blackman

He hasn't changed that much but I still struggled to recognise him.  

 

  • Paid Members
Posted
17 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

20220516_192800.thumb.jpg.f4d9c3277154042ecda5f570be1ad50b.jpg

Matt Hardy, ??? and Jeff Hardy... 

  Hide contents

Steve Blackman

He hasn't changed that much but I still struggled to recognise him.  

 

He looks like a healthier version of Shane 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...