Members SuperBacon Posted August 3, 2022 Members Posted August 3, 2022 2 hours ago, wandshogun09 said: Bred screwed Bred. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted August 3, 2022 Posted August 3, 2022 When he pinned someone using a schoolboy or a small package (Hello out of context) it was officially called a Bred Roll, but it’s name would change depending on which territory he was wrestling in. Quote
Steve Justice Posted August 3, 2022 Posted August 3, 2022 Maybe he had a cold when he ordered the drink? Quote
Hugh Thesz Posted August 4, 2022 Posted August 4, 2022 I have cried at this as I though Buff Bagwell would be a casualty of wrestling. Looking amazing and, seemingly, another DDP success. Stay healthy mate. https://mobile.twitter.com/Marcbuffbagwell/status/1553193360843804672?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet Quote
Paid Members garynysmon Posted August 7, 2022 Paid Members Posted August 7, 2022 I know wrestling fans are weird, smelly bastards, but £100 for this? ? Quote
wordsfromlee Posted August 8, 2022 Posted August 8, 2022 Not all of them had to stand at a distance Quote
69MeDon Posted August 8, 2022 Posted August 8, 2022 Why is Danhausen spending all his human monies on meet and greets when he should be saving for a blimp? Quote
poetofthedeed Posted August 8, 2022 Posted August 8, 2022 I know female wrestlers have a whole different level of creep to deal with, but I really get the impression Sasha banks is a bit of a prick in general. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted August 8, 2022 Author Paid Members Posted August 8, 2022 1 hour ago, poetofthedeed said: I know female wrestlers have a whole different level of creep to deal with, but I really get the impression Sasha banks is a bit of a prick in general. What makes you say that? Quote
Paid Members John Matrix Posted August 8, 2022 Paid Members Posted August 8, 2022 The lead photo on this article from my local newspaper is something to be admired… https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/people/deepings-raft-race-all-smiles-as-banks-packed-out-for-return-of-popular-event-3797717 Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted August 8, 2022 Paid Members Posted August 8, 2022 terrible casting job to have that lad as Boss Man instead of Slaughter, though. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.