Paul Big Show Wight signs with AEW

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

It's a decent move. There was beyond nothing left for him to do in WWE as a wrestler (same could be said for quite a few on their roster), and a giant is always a great feature in a promotion.

He's not going to turn any tides - granted - but you really don't get surprises like this in wrestling anymore so wow! 

I'm sure the reality might be less tantalising than any speculation - maybe the guy wanted to try somewhere else before hanging up the boots - but he definitely would have been a WWE lifer. 

51 minutes ago, Gay as FOOK said:

He's not going to turn any tides - granted - but you really don't get surprises like this in wrestling anymore so wow! 

I'm sure the reality might be less tantalising than any speculation - maybe the guy wanted to try somewhere else before hanging up the boots - but he definitely would have been a WWE lifer. 

I actually wish he had turned up as a surprise. That would've been insane to watch.

• Paid Members

Team him with Marko. Call themselves The Stunt Show. They can have a tag finisher where Marko does a splash from Shows shoulders. Perfect position for him to be in when Big Show turns and launches him him across the ring or out of the ring. Or both. Just as long as it ends up with Marko getting chucked about.