WWE Royal Rumble 2021

tiger_rick

Originally they were going to announce the #30 entrant in the Men’s Rumble and #1 and #2 of the Women’s. 

Flipping it last minute is not the best thing in the world if you’re trying to avoid fans getting addicted to the idea of surprises and then killing you with criticism when they don’t come.

I am going to reluctantly go for Cena to win the men's rumble tonight. I just saw the poster on twitter and he is on it so I'm thinking he might be who they go for. I fucking hope not but this is WWE they aren't exactly breaking records for out of the box decisions with the current product.

25 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

I am going to reluctantly go for Cena to win the men's rumble tonight. I just saw the poster on twitter and he is on it so I'm thinking he might be who they go for. I fucking hope not but this is WWE they aren't exactly breaking records for out of the box decisions with the current product.

He's on an official poster? You sure it wasn't something fan made?

• Paid Members

I'd love to know whose idea it was to  get her on board for this. She seems game for a bit of a laugh. Nicholas Wichall would never agree to something like this.

1 hour ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Big Match John is a fine choice. I’d prefer Bryan but Hollywood John Cena coming back to defend the WWE Universe against Roman is a good main event.

I can hear the promo now. “Whether they love me or hate me, the reality is that THESE FANS are the head of the WWE table.”

IF Roman/Rock was genuinely their first choice, then I can buy that Cena would be their fallback.

I’ll be furious if Bryan ends up working Cesaro though.