The Gaffer Posted January 27, 2021 Posted January 27, 2021 I'd laugh my ass off if Shane won the 'Rumble. WWE fantasy booking itself further into the gutter is the only entertainment my cursory glances at the product can take from it nowadays. Go full crazy.
Paid Members Supremo Posted January 27, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2021 Both Rumble matches could end up suffering from their new obsession with magic and camera cuts. Alexa and Bray winning their respective matches via some dumb hocus pocus is a very real possibility. Randy Orton throwing Bray out, only for him to teleport back in before his feet touch the ground, pushing Randy out from behind? Wouldn't surprise me at all.
bigfoote Posted January 27, 2021 Posted January 27, 2021 Orton eliminates Fiend early 20s, Happy Bray enters at 29 and wins with holograms and shit. Maybe hard cam cut to just those two in a ring with props then back to live action. All in about 3 seconds and 20 cuts cos Dunn
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted January 27, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2021 Cinematic rumble could be horrible.
Vamp Posted January 27, 2021 Posted January 27, 2021 Personally I think they should scrap the Rumble this year and do a Crystal Maze knock off. Bonus points for having zones that reflect old wrestlers, like a circus zone for Doink or a space zone for Max Moon. There'll be an additional Fiend zone for the men to try and navigate. The women will navigate Vince McMahon's imagination zone. Last man and woman standing get a golden ticket to WrestleMania.
poetofthedeed Posted January 27, 2021 Posted January 27, 2021 Fiend sets the ring on fire, orton flees to........ Y'know.......... Not die. Fiend wins and then stays in the ring as the lights go out and the ring burns down.
Paid Members Lenin Posted January 27, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2021 5 minutes ago, poetofthedeed said: Fiend sets the ring on fire, orton flees to........ Y'know.......... Not die. Fiend wins and then stays in the ring as the lights go out and the ring burns down. That was my initial thought as well, there will be some sort of lunatic stunt involving The Fiend getting revenge on Randy Orton. I thought I'd read somewhere he Bray/Orton was going to be a Firefly Funhouse match anyway? That would take care of the cinematic aspect of it and leave the Rumble match itself unspoiled.
DavidB6937 Posted January 27, 2021 Posted January 27, 2021 Taker for #30. Smashes a PS5 over Xavier Woods and eliminates him to win.
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted January 28, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 28, 2021 An Orton Firefly Funhouse match would give us the return of RNN updates. Maybe we'd get some Burn In My Light, but I reckon they'd skim over that bit where he became the youngest world champion in history.
The King of Old School Posted January 28, 2021 Posted January 28, 2021 I wish the Royal Rumble was back in May, they probably would have just held it on top of there HQ in Stamford and had eliminations occur when thrown off the building. Would have been much better than whatever they serve up in the "thunderdome".
stewdogg Posted January 28, 2021 Posted January 28, 2021 10 hours ago, DavidB6937 said: Taker for #30. Smashes a PS5 over Xavier Woods and eliminates him to win. Only if he's a scalper
Paid Members garynysmon Posted January 28, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 28, 2021 17 hours ago, Gay as FOOK said: I'd laugh my ass off if Shane won the 'Rumble. WWE fantasy booking itself further into the gutter is the only entertainment my cursory glances at the product can take from it nowadays. Go full crazy. Same here. Being brutally honest, I kind of relish the wave of negativity surrounding WWE. Knowing what we know about the McMahon's and their views and shitty practices, a massive fall from grace (as unlikely as it is) couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.
Wrasslin Posted January 28, 2021 Posted January 28, 2021 25 minutes ago, garynysmon said: Same here. Being brutally honest, I kind of relish the wave of negativity surrounding WWE. Knowing what we know about the McMahon's and their views and shitty practices, a massive fall from grace (as unlikely as it is) couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. I wish my fall from grace included signing a billion dollar streaming deal.
Paid Members garynysmon Posted January 28, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 28, 2021 Just now, Wrasslin said: I wish my fall from grace included signing a billion dollar streaming deal. I never said they were subject to a fall from grace (financially at least). I said such an event couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.