WWE Royal Rumble 2021

tiger_rick

I'd laugh my ass off if Shane won the 'Rumble. WWE fantasy booking itself further into the gutter is the only entertainment my cursory glances at the product can take from it nowadays. Go full crazy. 

• Paid Members

Both Rumble matches could end up suffering from their new obsession with magic and camera cuts. Alexa and Bray winning their respective matches via some dumb hocus pocus is a very real possibility. Randy Orton throwing Bray out, only for him to teleport back in before his feet touch the ground, pushing Randy out from behind? Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Personally I think they should scrap the Rumble this year and do a Crystal Maze knock off. Bonus points for having zones that reflect old wrestlers, like a circus zone for Doink or a space zone for Max Moon.

There'll be an additional Fiend zone for the men to try and navigate. The women will navigate Vince McMahon's imagination zone.

Last man and woman standing get a golden ticket to WrestleMania. 

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, poetofthedeed said:

Fiend sets the ring on fire, orton flees to........ Y'know.......... Not die. Fiend wins and then stays in the ring as the lights go out and the ring burns down. 

That was my initial thought as well, there will be some sort of lunatic stunt involving The Fiend getting revenge on Randy Orton. I thought I'd read somewhere he Bray/Orton was going to be a Firefly Funhouse match anyway? That would take care of the cinematic aspect of it and leave the Rumble match itself unspoiled.

• Paid Members

An Orton Firefly Funhouse match would give us the return of RNN updates. Maybe we'd get some Burn In My Light, but I reckon they'd skim over that bit where he became the youngest world champion in history. 

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, Gay as FOOK said:

I'd laugh my ass off if Shane won the 'Rumble. WWE fantasy booking itself further into the gutter is the only entertainment my cursory glances at the product can take from it nowadays. Go full crazy. 

Same here. Being brutally honest, I kind of relish the wave of negativity surrounding WWE.

Knowing what we know about the McMahon's and their views and shitty practices, a massive fall from grace (as unlikely as it is) couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. 

Edited by garynysmon

25 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

Same here. Being brutally honest, I kind of relish the wave of negativity surrounding WWE.

Knowing what we know about the McMahon's and their views and shitty practices, a massive fall from grace (as unlikely as it is) couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. 

I wish my fall from grace included signing a billion dollar streaming deal.