METAL ON METAL Posted January 31, 2021 Posted January 31, 2021 1 hour ago, Kfogg1991 said: I am going to reluctantly go for Cena to win the men's rumble tonight. I just saw the poster on twitter and he is on it so I'm thinking he might be who they go for. I fucking hope not but this is WWE they aren't exactly breaking records for out of the box decisions with the current product. Cena won’t be in it. He’s currently filming the Peacemaker TV series in Vancouver. Anyone entering the US from Canada currently has to quarantine for 7 days.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 31, 2021 Author Paid Members Posted January 31, 2021 No idea what this means but fucking hell...
DavidB6937 Posted January 31, 2021 Posted January 31, 2021 As shit as Shawn Spears' career is, at least he gets to go home to that.
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted January 31, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 31, 2021 This is a little vid about some Rumbles that have happened away from the PPV itself.
poetofthedeed Posted January 31, 2021 Posted January 31, 2021 Bianca and bayley are going bell to bell, I'd bet money on it..... (but no one will let me)
Vamp Posted January 31, 2021 Posted January 31, 2021 What are the odds of the Jenni Bond stuff resulting in a royal impersonator entering the Rumble? Either way they need to hire her full time.
Glenryck Pilchards Posted January 31, 2021 Posted January 31, 2021 The quiz is over, but we are keeping the chat open for the Royal Rumble if anyone wants to join in. Currently in the room is Shy Dad, Carbomb, Fog Dude and rollthedice Drop me a PM for a link to the zoom room.
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted January 31, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 31, 2021 Is the Jennie Bond stuff something BT Sport have done to try and generate some Rumble hype or did somebody at Titan Towers decide they actually needed to get her involved because they're massive fans of the BBC news?
TomJones233 Posted January 31, 2021 Posted January 31, 2021 Some of the bellends on FB are making shit up about Punk being seen in Flordia, They won't give up their delusional hopes.
Mr Kennedy Posted January 31, 2021 Posted January 31, 2021 Just now, TomJones233 said: Some of the bellends on FB are making shit up about Punk being seen in Flordia, They won't give up their delusional hopes. I mean, let’s add some fuel to the fire. https://www.instagram.com/p/CKuOxIesSEu/?igshid=1wwmhl1chvnym
TomJones233 Posted January 31, 2021 Posted January 31, 2021 Just now, Mr Kennedy said: I mean, let’s add some fuel to the fire. https://www.instagram.com/p/CKuOxIesSEu/?igshid=1wwmhl1chvnym What fuel? He's in a TV Show. And what?
Mr Kennedy Posted January 31, 2021 Posted January 31, 2021 1 minute ago, TomJones233 said: What fuel? He's in a TV Show. And what? I was joking mate.
TomJones233 Posted January 31, 2021 Posted January 31, 2021 Just now, Mr Kennedy said: I was joking mate. Jesus this sarcasm,
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.