WWE Royal Rumble 2021

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Going to guess they announce the #30 as being a "semi-surprise" of someone returning/debuting on main roster in the hope of putting some extra eyes on the show - maybe not to the level of Brock (although it would be an interesting subplot to have the prospect of him rocking up fresh at the end of the Rumble looming over the whole thing) but someone like Seth Rollins.

49 minutes ago, Supremo said:

If you’re a midcarder who’s already,  “declared,” you need to come to terms with the very likely scenario that you’re being replaced once Vince sees the size of these fellas.

A1FFE8FE-6FFE-4EC6-9F2A-F78E849ACD0A.thumb.jpeg.c95902077c017071d0943447190540a4.jpeg

If they don't make it in WWE they can come over and be Indian Rampage Brown and a very tall Michael Jackson tribute.

• Paid Members

Seth Rollins to return and win?

I think him Vs Reigns in a role reversal would work quite well, he was the saviour, but he got lost himself and while he went away to find what was wrong, someone he always knew to be power hungry and desperate for glory has took their claim as head of the table.

It'd be a good redemption arc for him when the likes of Rey, Owens, Murphy etc who could all help him fight the Bloodline as the eventual 3 piece they are and the fact he alienated everyone. 

As long as he's not gouging out eyes I've always enjoyed Seth's work. There's been long enough since he last faced Reigns and the dynamic is so different now too.

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, Mr Kennedy said:

Vince hates us. Brock Lesnar will be number 30 and win. 

Brock returning and winning the Rumble is a totally fine, acceptable direction. Should it happen, anyone who cries or threatens to cancel their Network subscription can get in the bin then, now and forever.

You’d think they’d learn after crying about him winning Money in the Bank, only for Boom Box Brock to end up being the best use of the gimmick in about five years.

It’s the Goldberg/Bray Wyatt thing all over again. People genuinely complaining the belt was taken off Bray Wyatt as if he’s anything other than the guaranteed worst part of every show he’s on. “No more part-timers!” has become the new, “push the cruiserwieghts!” Just something people think they should say to look smart to da biz. Bore off.

Of course, I’d love the company to be filled with new, exciting stars being pushed to the moon, but it’s not going to happen, is it? Watch the shows. That’s not the business they’re in. Haven’t been for years. So your options are either the part timers come in to save Wrestlemania season or you have a dead Wrestlemania season. And considering how dead the pre-season has been? Arguably the worst of all time? This company is crying out for someone like Brock Lesnar to breathe some life into it.

And Brock potentially coming back as a babyface too? Inject it straight into my veins. Finally, a babyface with too much money invested in him for them to screw it up or make him look stupid. You think they’d ever ask Brock to do that Seth Rollins/Asuka thing where they’ve got to scream and act like they’re in a horror movie? Haha. As if. They’d shit their pants just asking him to point at the Wrestlemania sign.

In fact, the more I think about it the more Brock returning as Roman’s Wrestlemania opponent makes perfect sense. Even beyond the Heyman factor. Roman’s walking around like Billy Big Bollocks, bullying everyone? Well here comes the biggest, toughest, pinkest guy around. Try and bully him! Brilliant.

Edited by Supremo

Brock coming back as a face of the leash so to speak without Heyman would be great to see, we know what he's about so don't need Heyman to sell us what he's about, Lesnar can do simple straightforward promo's too, he's no ric flair but can say shit that gets the point across.

Baby-face Brock is great but he doesn't have to be in the title picture but ofcourse vs Roman is the obvious and best story they could tell with him.

I've never been the biggest fan of his SUPLEX SUPLEX SUPLEX F5 match style but @Supremo's post has got me genuinely excited at the prospect of his music hitting, with a ring full of lads all doing the shocked face, and getting absolutely battered by Lesnar and him winning. A fresh take on him vs Roman, with the added Heyman factor could be great.