Perry Posted January 29, 2021 Posted January 29, 2021 1 minute ago, TomJones233 said: I forgot that people get bodyslammed on Emmerdale, my bad. Don't worry about it pal, the sarcasm clearly went over your head
TomJones233 Posted January 29, 2021 Posted January 29, 2021 Just now, Perry said: Don't worry about it pal, the sarcasm clearly went over your head Sorry mate lmao. Thought you were the guy who made the stupid comment. It did indeed go over my head...
The Gaffer Posted January 29, 2021 Posted January 29, 2021 I've been really enjoying some of the newer 'Rumbles WWE have been uploading on YouTube to plug this show. There's this idea that the 'Rumble is a decent representation of where the product is at any given time, but some of those early 2010s ones they've uploaded are awful. Far worse than the recent ones. The numbers are filled out by endless Nexus solo endeavours, Santino, 3MB, shit tag teams like Primo & Epico, Santino and Cody Rhodes in various versions of Cody Rhodes. Make what you will of Triple H's vainglorious attempt to rescue the Roman Reigns project, but I adore when he wins the title in the 2016 one.
Perry Posted January 30, 2021 Posted January 30, 2021 Just looked at the wiki page for the Rumble and noticed there's only 13 confirmed entrants in the womens match? I assume Torrie Wilson and the other usual faces will be lacing up their boots again
DavidB6937 Posted January 30, 2021 Posted January 30, 2021 5 minutes ago, Perry said: Just looked at the wiki page for the Rumble and noticed there's only 13 confirmed entrants in the womens match? I assume Torrie Wilson and the other usual faces will be lacing up their boots again I actually prefer it when they don't announce many beforehand. Ruins the surprises if they confirm too many I think.
stewdogg Posted January 30, 2021 Posted January 30, 2021 @tiger_rickjust watching some old rumbles and see that Brian Christopher needs to be added to the deceased list ?
TomJones233 Posted January 30, 2021 Posted January 30, 2021 The NXT lot being numpties means we won't be getting many if any NXT entrants this year.
Phil Jones Posted January 30, 2021 Posted January 30, 2021 23 hours ago, TomJones233 said: I forgot that people get bodyslammed on Emmerdale, my bad. https://youtu.be/q22vEQPVT04
The Dart Posted January 30, 2021 Posted January 30, 2021 For some reason WWE have announced Natalya vs Tamina with the winner entering at Number 30.
Paid Members Supremo Posted January 30, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 30, 2021 He’s my new favourite to win it all. GREASED UP!
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted January 30, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 30, 2021 51 minutes ago, The Dart said: For some reason WWE have announced Natalya vs Tamina with the winner entering at Number 30. There really is no winner in that scenario
DavidB6937 Posted January 30, 2021 Posted January 30, 2021 3 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said: There really is no winner in that scenario Hoping it'll be a draw and both just fuck off.
DavidB6937 Posted January 30, 2021 Posted January 30, 2021 Double post soz but Mia Yim got the covid so I wonder how that'll impact on anyone's involvement this weekend.
Paid Members BomberPat Posted January 30, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 30, 2021 1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said: Double post soz but Mia Yim got the covid so I wonder how that'll impact on anyone's involvement this weekend. Likely means Keith Lee is out.
Yakashi Posted January 30, 2021 Posted January 30, 2021 Its incredible seeing the Big E Ziggler/AJ era and how absolutely empty he was personality wise vs now. He’s so great
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.