Jump to content

WWE Royal Rumble 2021


tiger_rick

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
1 hour ago, Kfogg1991 said:

What do people think on the surprise entry front this year. You reckon we will still get a couple or is that expecting too much

Lesnar maybe (if that counts!)

Posted

Originally they were going to announce the #30 entrant in the Men’s Rumble and #1 and #2 of the Women’s. 

Flipping it last minute is not the best thing in the world if you’re trying to avoid fans getting addicted to the idea of surprises and then killing you with criticism when they don’t come.

Posted


If you don’t want Bryan (I’ll accept Big E at a pinch) to win the Rumble, something is wrong with you.

”I’m going to toss so many guys off!”

Posted

I am going to reluctantly go for Cena to win the men's rumble tonight. I just saw the poster on twitter and he is on it so I'm thinking he might be who they go for. I fucking hope not but this is WWE they aren't exactly breaking records for out of the box decisions with the current product.

Posted

If that turns out to be right about Cena, then it would have more value than giving the spot to Lesnar to do the same old shit during Mania season.

Posted
25 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

I am going to reluctantly go for Cena to win the men's rumble tonight. I just saw the poster on twitter and he is on it so I'm thinking he might be who they go for. I fucking hope not but this is WWE they aren't exactly breaking records for out of the box decisions with the current product.

He's on an official poster? You sure it wasn't something fan made?

  • Paid Members
Posted

Great to see Bryan having the craic even in these weird Covid times. Genuinely lovely lad, pity if he does win that there won't be any fans in.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'd love to know whose idea it was to  get her on board for this. She seems game for a bit of a laugh. Nicholas Wichall would never agree to something like this.

Posted
1 hour ago, Kfogg1991 said:

I am going to reluctantly go for Cena to win the men's rumble tonight. I just saw the poster on twitter and he is on it so I'm thinking he might be who they go for. I fucking hope not but this is WWE they aren't exactly breaking records for out of the box decisions with the current product.

Big Match John is a fine choice. I’d prefer Bryan but Hollywood John Cena coming back to defend the WWE Universe against Roman is a good main event.

I can hear the promo now. “Whether they love me or hate me, the reality is that THESE FANS are the head of the WWE table.”

IF Roman/Rock was genuinely their first choice, then I can buy that Cena would be their fallback.

I’ll be furious if Bryan ends up working Cesaro though.

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I can equally see a Cena win leading to Cena vs Goldberg, as a forced "dream match", given they only have a limited pool of those left to pull from.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...