Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So after last night’s episode, we are looking at this for the final Takeover card for next Sunday 

NXT Title

Samoa Joe vs Karrion Kross (c)

NXT UK Title

WALTER (c) vs Ilja Dragunov

NXT Women’s Title

Raquel Gonzales (c) vs Dakota Kai

Million Dollar Title - MDM becomes Knight’s butler if he wins

LA Knight (c) vs Cameron Grimes

2 out of 3 Falls - 1st Fall Wrestling, 2nd Fall Street Fight, 3rd Fall Cage Match

Adam Cole vs Kyle O’Reilly

Also the go home show next Tuesday has two further title matches

NXT Cruiserweight Title

Kushida (c) vs Roderick Strong

NXT Tag Team Titles

MSK (c) vs Imperium

Posted
23 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Sarray losing to Dakota Kai clean is absolutely mind boggling, 

I think Sarray will be fine. She looked great and it was a really solid match. I don't think a loss like that will impact her at all going forward. Although yeah bit of a strange call to even have the match.

Even worse when Kai lost to Aliyah on Main Event.

  • Paid Members
Posted

A nice bit of good news coming out of NXT today.

I mean, I would usually say this is a cracking way to ensure you don't get released, but ask Dawn Marie if it works...

  • Paid Members
Posted

At first glance with the dog front and center in the second photo I thought it was to announce it was having puppies. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
12 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

At first glance with the dog front and center in the second photo I thought it was to announce it was having puppies. 

I still think that's what happening.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I know people are pretty down on NXT but, aside from the Cole and O’Reilly wankathon, I’m really looking forward to that card. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Samoa Joe wins the title and then WALTER comes out and stares him down to end the show. NXT is saved. AEW send out a press release admitting defeat. Hunter regains control of his future.

  • Paid Members
Posted
20 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Cole/O’Reily 3 Stages of Hell is going to be another 45 minute slog isn’t it

On the low side. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I wonder whether they'll recreate the Stone Cold/HHH one from No Way Out 2001

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...