The NXT Discussion Thread

DJM

• Paid Members

Been my suspicion since they started making changes to developmental that the Tuesday night timeslot would become home to a 3rd "main roster" brand that just happened to be called NXT to try to appease some folks/cash in on some recognition, and it looks like we're well on that path.

NXT Champion Jaxson Ryker feuding with Jinder Mahal incoming.

• Paid Members

Wasn’t it a running joke on, “Something to Wrestle With,” that Bruce would never bury Triple H out of fear it might burn bridges and stop Hunter one day hiring him? Fucker ended stealing his job!

I saw this floating about online. No idea who to credit it to but it’s beautiful.

201BD08A-25FB-48EE-B4E9-E13770C263EC.gif.33f9aa03fb09f2072411d15b4f0a1c88.gif

Wow what an unbelievably sad way for nxt to be going into. I know it's regularly said now how amazing it is to have something like nxt within the wwe corporate umbrella, and for the longest time they have smashed anything main roster wwe have done but it was always only a matter of time before Vince got butt hurt and jealous of them constantly being raved about and getting 4/5 star matches quite regularly in comparison to the shit they push out on a weekly basis. 

If your triple H right now you have to believe he is absolutely fucking raging at how he has been treated and what they are about to do to his baby and little pet project.

We know all to well how quickly they can ruin something good in a matter of weeks. I guess it's no huge shock why Adam Cole hasn't resigned and he's got off before this hostile takeover begins. 

In one way it's funny that they can't be proud of this project and let it be what it is,.on the other hand it's really sad that they see something different and successful and have to destroy it and make everything in there product boring and depressing