Minor Annoyances (Vol 2)

• Paid Members
On 12/2/2020 at 6:16 PM, The King Of Swing said:

When people position their TV facing the living room window. 

I'm in the opposite position, in that my TV is directly under my living room window, facing away from it. But my window looks out on to a walkway to my neighbour's flat, and she spends half the day stood out there having a fag and either watching videos on her phone or playing mobile games with the sound on. So she's annoying enough anyway, but then it's just made awkward by the fact that her or anyone going into her flat just gets a clear view of me seemingly staring right at them.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Getting the Countdown Conundrum or a 9 letter word when no one is there to see it.

People who don’t like you and claim to ignore you but they always check your profile. 

Currys thinking “Black Fri-Yay” is an acceptable slogan with which to market to adults.

Posted Images

• Paid Members

The new sofa's faulty and needs to be sent back. I found this out after already getting it up a flight of stairs. They'll come and collect it before Xmas, but they can't deliver a replacement until after, and the old sofa's already gone to the tip.

All minor problems, all sortable, but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't considered just setting everything on fire as a potential solution.

I've caught a few episodes of Richard Osman's House of Games over the last few weeks and THE WAY HE PRESSES HIS BUZZER IS INFURIATING!! You're 8 feet tall press it properly for f***s' sake!

Edited by Suplex Sinner
Numpty