WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

did the same, so went to my local Future Zone to look at the back of the box. 

I did the same sort of thing in a little game shop to get the code for Wu Tang:Taste the pain off the instruction book. 

Nipped into a bank straight after to borrow one of there tiny pens to write it down because 13 year old me couldn't be trusted to remember it until I'd got home. 

2 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

I did the same sort of thing in a little game shop to get the code for Wu Tang:Taste the pain off the instruction book. 

Nipped into a bank straight after to borrow one of there tiny pens to write it down because 13 year old me couldn't be trusted to remember it until I'd got home. 

RZA would be proud.

3 minutes ago, TomJones233 said:

What is there to spoil about Hitman?

The story by far. This is the final game in the Hitman trilogy and there have been little hints dropped that there are huge twists within the plot of the story It's been reported that the final mission and story surrounding it will shock the fans that have followed and played the first 2 games. 

30 minutes ago, gmoney said:

It turns out he's got no willy.

There was a fan theory of this. Turns out    if you can position the letters on triple word squares “Rick Rude” scores 47 in Scrabble. Pretty obvious when you think about it. 

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, gmoney said:

It turns out he's got no willy.

3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

There was a fan theory of this. Turns out    if you can position the letters on triple word squares “Rick Rude” scores 47 in Scrabble. Pretty obvious when you think about it. 

Well this one has VR in it so as soon as it's downloaded I'll have a peek and confirm. Don't worry @Kfogg1991I'll make sure to spoiler tag it.

Edited by FelatioLips

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, TomJones233 said:

Big if true

or not if he doesn't have one (haven't got to that part yet. I am stuck on the section where you have to rescue a princess from a castle from a weird dragon/lizard type creature. I am looking for a fire flower but no luck so far. To be honest, it was not the game I was expecting to finish the series

Edited by Hannibal Scorch