WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

21 minutes ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said:

It's a global launch - you'll get the game at the exact same moment as everyone else. Just because it isn't 9am doesn't mean anyone else is getting it before you, or that it's anything to be annoyed about. You've got it downloaded and you'll be able to start playing literally the second that it's released. Really not sure what the problem is here, other than being annoyed at yourself for having things to do in the afternoon.

I understand it's a global launch dude. I thought when it's release day for a game it's there for you at midnight the day of release. I understand a global release for a game doesn't happen with every game on launch day. I only found out about the time of release once I had paid for the game. This is a forum dude I was just talking about being disappointed because my original plan was to wake up jump on the game before my mental health meetings for a few hours but because of the time it lands on unfortunately i won't be able to do that now. That was the point I was making. 

• Paid Members

It is weird that it's going to be 1pm. Usually with something like that it's 8am to line up with midnight PST as a lot of the publishers aer in California, or as with Microsoft about 11am. Just gives you something to look forward to later in the day. Mind you the TSW stuff usually happens around 4pm to line up with Microsoft's offices in case anything goes wrong on XBox.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, gmoney said:

Mine's chipped so it will play anything. Was playing Hitman yesterday as my cousin sent it to me from America. It's alright. Framerate's dogshit. 

Oh cool can I come round after school and play it?

18 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Mine's chipped so it will play anything. Was playing Hitman yesterday as my cousin sent it to me from America. It's alright. Framerate's dogshit. 

Is that the cousin who’s mates with Jean Claude Van Dam’s girlfriend?

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Mr_Danger said:

Is that the cousin who’s mates with Jean Claude Van Dam’s girlfriend?

Yeah that's the one, the one who sent me Double Team 2: Triple Team with JCVD, Dennis Rodman and Larry Bird. I'd let you borrow it, but it's an American videoand it will ruin the tracking on a UK player.