Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 minute ago, TomJones233 said:

Its pre loading, yeah. You can't play it. Xbox probably has something similar

I've just switched my Playstation on and it's now downloading. I am genuinely so excited for this game man the locations look absolutely breathtaking. 

Posted

I'm genuinely gutted I can't use VR due to my epilepsy and being blind in my right side. It just iduses a fit and severe headache. 
I feel like i'm missing out on the next level game playing experience 

Posted
59 minutes ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

That's crazy I remember having one of his other wrestling games on my Samsung tablet I'm sure it was free, his jail game was pretty fun for an hour

Probably Wrestling Revolution 3D. If you have a Switch it is probably worth downloading the demo but would suggest waiting for a sale. 

Posted

It absolutely sucks that I won't be able to wake up first thing in the morning and jump straight on Hitman 3. They are doing a global launch for it which doesn't land here in the UK until 1pm in the afternoon. The great incentive to pre order a game is you spend money so you get the game bang on release day but we still won't be able to play it till 1 in the afternoon and what sucks more about that is I have my mental health/Recovery meetings until half 2 then it's the UFC show at 3pm so I won't actually be playing it until Thursday at this rate anyway. Bit of a bummer when you have shelled out for a new game but it's done now I guess

Posted

It's a global launch - you'll get the game at the exact same moment as everyone else. Just because it isn't 9am doesn't mean anyone else is getting it before you, or that it's anything to be annoyed about. You've got it downloaded and you'll be able to start playing literally the second that it's released. Really not sure what the problem is here, other than being annoyed at yourself for having things to do in the afternoon.

  • Paid Members
Posted
5 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said:

It absolutely sucks that I won't be able to wake up first thing in the morning and jump straight on Hitman 3. They are doing a global launch for it which doesn't land here in the UK until 1pm in the afternoon. 

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF

It's a couple of hours, mate. You'll be ok.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...