WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

1 minute ago, TomJones233 said:

Its pre loading, yeah. You can't play it. Xbox probably has something similar

I've just switched my Playstation on and it's now downloading. I am genuinely so excited for this game man the locations look absolutely breathtaking. 

It absolutely sucks that I won't be able to wake up first thing in the morning and jump straight on Hitman 3. They are doing a global launch for it which doesn't land here in the UK until 1pm in the afternoon. The great incentive to pre order a game is you spend money so you get the game bang on release day but we still won't be able to play it till 1 in the afternoon and what sucks more about that is I have my mental health/Recovery meetings until half 2 then it's the UFC show at 3pm so I won't actually be playing it until Thursday at this rate anyway. Bit of a bummer when you have shelled out for a new game but it's done now I guess

It's a global launch - you'll get the game at the exact same moment as everyone else. Just because it isn't 9am doesn't mean anyone else is getting it before you, or that it's anything to be annoyed about. You've got it downloaded and you'll be able to start playing literally the second that it's released. Really not sure what the problem is here, other than being annoyed at yourself for having things to do in the afternoon.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said:

It absolutely sucks that I won't be able to wake up first thing in the morning and jump straight on Hitman 3. They are doing a global launch for it which doesn't land here in the UK until 1pm in the afternoon. 

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF

It's a couple of hours, mate. You'll be ok.