Paid Members Nexus Posted January 19, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 19, 2021 Playing my way through Immortals: Fenyx Rising. It's typical Ubisoft open world fare, but it's brightly coloured and the puzzles are actually really clever - I'm really enjoying working through them. Quote
Kamaras-Tash Posted January 19, 2021 Posted January 19, 2021 See us elite N64 gamers couldnt pirate our games at the time Was worth it tho Thing is with having chipped computers the shine goes from games a bit, I had a chipped 360 and bought tonnes of games,started many and completed none. If I actually paid for them I'm sure I would have put more time in Quote
Mr_Danger Posted January 19, 2021 Posted January 19, 2021 1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said: Sorry I didn’t reply, I was trying to be the first person in the world to complete the campaign by having a head start on all the plebs Aww man, is someone going to tell him about all the game reviewers.... Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted January 19, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 19, 2021 3 hours ago, Onyx2 said: did the same, so went to my local Future Zone to look at the back of the box. I did the same sort of thing in a little game shop to get the code for Wu Tang:Taste the pain off the instruction book. Nipped into a bank straight after to borrow one of there tiny pens to write it down because 13 year old me couldn't be trusted to remember it until I'd got home. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted January 19, 2021 Members Posted January 19, 2021 2 minutes ago, Tommy! said: I did the same sort of thing in a little game shop to get the code for Wu Tang:Taste the pain off the instruction book. Nipped into a bank straight after to borrow one of there tiny pens to write it down because 13 year old me couldn't be trusted to remember it until I'd got home. RZA would be proud. Quote
Kfogg1991 Posted January 20, 2021 Posted January 20, 2021 Only 1 hour and 4 minutes to go until Hitman 3 is launched. I had a look at a couple of spoiler free reviews of it yesterday and it looks absolutely breath-taking. I am genuinely so excited to get stuck into it and see what this one has to offer Quote
TomJones233 Posted January 20, 2021 Posted January 20, 2021 What is there to spoil about Hitman? Quote
Kfogg1991 Posted January 20, 2021 Posted January 20, 2021 3 minutes ago, TomJones233 said: What is there to spoil about Hitman? The story by far. This is the final game in the Hitman trilogy and there have been little hints dropped that there are huge twists within the plot of the story It's been reported that the final mission and story surrounding it will shock the fans that have followed and played the first 2 games. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted January 20, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 20, 2021 It turns out he's got no willy. Quote
TomJones233 Posted January 20, 2021 Posted January 20, 2021 Literally I didn't know people followed the story. I just enjoy the puzzle aspect of the hits Quote
TomJones233 Posted January 20, 2021 Posted January 20, 2021 Just now, gmoney said: It turns out he's got no willy. Big if true Quote
Keith Houchen Posted January 20, 2021 Posted January 20, 2021 30 minutes ago, gmoney said: It turns out he's got no willy. There was a fan theory of this. Turns out if you can position the letters on triple word squares “Rick Rude” scores 47 in Scrabble. Pretty obvious when you think about it. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted January 20, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 20, 2021 (edited) 37 minutes ago, gmoney said: It turns out he's got no willy. 3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: There was a fan theory of this. Turns out if you can position the letters on triple word squares “Rick Rude” scores 47 in Scrabble. Pretty obvious when you think about it. Well this one has VR in it so as soon as it's downloaded I'll have a peek and confirm. Don't worry @Kfogg1991I'll make sure to spoiler tag it. Edited January 20, 2021 by FelatioLips Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted January 20, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 20, 2021 I genuinely never follow the plots to the Hitman games. Especially after that one with the ninja nuns. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted January 20, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 20, 2021 (edited) 1 hour ago, TomJones233 said: Big if true or not if he doesn't have one (haven't got to that part yet. I am stuck on the section where you have to rescue a princess from a castle from a weird dragon/lizard type creature. I am looking for a fire flower but no luck so far. To be honest, it was not the game I was expecting to finish the series Edited January 20, 2021 by Hannibal Scorch Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.