Wrestling #MeToo #SpeakingOut

Keith Houchen

1 hour ago, Chris B said:

Ricky Knight's done a video - 40 minutes long, so there was no way I watched all of that. Skipped in and out to some key bits. 

Is there a TLDR/W? Or a link to the video? I assume it's public?

Edited by iPumaPants

35 minutes ago, AVM said:

Gents, there’s a whole lot I’d like to say but I’m advised not to. This is in hand and I stand by my allegations.

I really don't think you need to say much. They're basically chipping away at their own credibility with every promo.

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, King Coconut said:

I really don't think you need to say much. They're basically chipping away at their own credibility with every promo.

They're also chipping away at their ability to convince any prospective students that they can teach promos.

2 hours ago, Hoptimus said:

That's Tessa Blanchard gone from Impact Wrestling. Contract terminated. 

https://www.discusspw.com/2020/06/25/tessa-blanchard-terminated-impact-wrestling/

Not sure how that's linked to this thread, her contract was coming to an end and it sounds more like she just didn't want to do any work so was told to do one.

Edited by Merzbow

I've read that Tessa's release has more to do with her ignoring TNA requests (for promos etc, as she's stuck in Mexico) than the SpeakingOut stuff. 

Wrestletalk -

"Tessa Blanchard has not appeared on IMPACT since shows were not allowed to have fans. However, unlike other acts like The North, Blanchard had not appeared in any video packages either.

PWInsider is also reporting that she was supposed to have sent in some footage for a promo for the June 1, 2020 edition of their AXS show, but they never got the footage."

3 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Not sure how that's linked to this thread, her contract was coming to an end and it sounds more like she just didn't want to do any work so was told to do one.

Theres an article on the metro website covering this. It reads that the contract was terminated and not naturally expired without renewal. They mentioned the racism allegations of Blanchard in the past but don't specify that is the reason for the contract termination. She was on the list going around. I thought perhaps her name being on that list and having her contact terminated would be linked.