Wrestling #MeToo #SpeakingOut

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members

Nah, if it was down to her earlier misdemeanours then she would have been canned earlier in the year even before getting the title.

I'm sure it was a contributing factor, but it sounds like yet another case of Impact stupidly putting their trust in shitarses that will end up letting them down.

Edited by garynysmon

The guys over at british wrestling experience podcast have done a podcast talking about all of this and even though im only half way through i will say its fantastic and a must-listen for everyone invested in this either emotionally or personally 

the knight family have brought out some i stand with saraya t-shirts to help go towards legal costs......

I'm thinking with what they have been accused of they are going to try and take everyone accountable for the accusations to court 

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

the knight family have brought out some i stand with saraya t-shirts to help go towards legal costs......

I'm thinking with what they have been accused of they are going to try and take everyone accountable for the accusations to court 

That's £20 in the collection jar then.

2 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Sounds snazzy

Edited by AVM