Comedy and offense

Chris B

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, Chris B said:

In the last weeks, he's been outing trans people for being on a trans-inclusive app, because he doesn't think it should be trans-inclusive. Fuck him. 

He kept going back after getting kicked off there as well, didn't he? About 3 times, and every time he returned he'd have an even more obnoxious profile. He's dreadful. 

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Apart from being a massive transphobic twat, the thing that irks me most about Linehan is how wonky his glasses always look on his face. Adjust them you freak!

As a speccy git, this annoys me massively. 

Being fair, he has a misshapen head so they are probably the best fit he can get.

Is he mentally Ill? (Linehan I mean, not superbacon).  This is all like one of his more rampant characters come to life.  It’s like a transphobic Bernard Black but real.  Quite disturbing.

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Apart from being a massive transphobic twat, the thing that irks me most about Linehan is how wonky his glasses always look on his face. Adjust them you freak!

As a speccy git, this annoys me massively. 

He face has a lot going on as this handy diagram shows. It's a wonder his glasses stay on at all. 

Screenshot_20210310_203614.jpg

15 hours ago, Thunderplex said:

Is he mentally Ill? (Linehan I mean, not superbacon).  This is all like one of his more rampant characters come to life.

I suppose the question is did Twitter reveal the true self or was the insanity caused due to Twitter? Either way, it has utterly destroyed him.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I find them both shit and unfunny so I've not been privy to the details of this beef. Care to share any examples?

I was wondering as well, and a bit of googling brings up this. 

20210312_093507.jpg.bcc2cd7fa420e6cda41a5370729192bd.jpg

I guess two funny Millards on this forum would have been a stretch. 

• Paid Members

The Mash Report is being cancelled as part of the BBC's review of comedy to provide less "left wing" comedy and more "patriotic" and "pro-Brexit" material.

That's a literal cancellation for not having the right political opinions, yet I don't see any of the "cancel culture" mob rushing to its defence today. Can't imagine why.

For the record, I can't stand the show and find Nish Kumar's delivery too forced to ever really be funny, but the same is true of countless other comedians on the telly and none of them attract the level of vitriol he does. Can't imagine why.