#BlackLivesMatter

Michael_3165

• Paid Members
41 minutes ago, bono said:

So you don’t agree that if fury had of said that but the opposite way round there wouldn’t have been a bigger fuss made ? 

What Joshua has said has been brushed under the carpet so you really think the same would have happened if Fury said the exact same words but the other way round ? 

What do YOU think the difference is?

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I hate it. It's smug, classist bullshit to present racism as the preserve of a lazy working class/benefits culture stereotype. If you want to critique racists, start with the ones with smart suits and ties in the corridors of power.

47 minutes ago, bono said:

What Joshua has said has been brushed under the carpet so you really think the same would have happened if Fury said the exact same words but the other way round ? 

What part of "that's for all communities, if you want to uplift yourselves - invest in your own businesses" do you disagree with, exactly? Or is just the bad faith right wing argument insisting that he told people to boycott white businesses that you object to?

Tyson Fury is right that there is still a problem with racism against traveller communities - it goes largely unremarked upon, and when I was a kid growing up just outside of Hull, it was probably the most common form of racism I encountered. Can we expect to see you campaigning for their rights any time soon? 

I see what type of people some of you are , you claim your against racism yet turn a blind eye towards racism when it suits you and see racism when it suits you , It’s all one way . your just a bunch of hypocrites . Racism is racism when it suits you but if it doesn’t suit you it doesn’t count. 

pointless debating with people like that , your the problem in society, the ones that nit pick at every little thing that get offended by every little thing but only when it suits you and the way you see things .  

racism is across the board , if your against racism it works towards every type of racism but some of you only see it one way and it’s the way you want to see it . 

Your not worth the time or effort and like I said you create the racism when it suits you!

3 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Next time you all update your iPhones, there'll be a preloaded racist rant on there that you won't be able to get rid of.

Fortunately for me im not the racist , think it’s closer to home with you lot. 

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, bono said:

I see what type of people some of you are , you claim your against racism yet turn a blind eye towards racism when it suits you and see racism when it suits you , It’s all one way . your just a bunch of hypocrites . Racism is racism when it suits you but if it doesn’t suit you it doesn’t count. 

pointless debating with people like that , your the problem in society, the ones that nit pick at every little thing that get offended by every little thing but only when it suits you and the way you see things .  

racism is across the board , if your against racism it works towards every type of racism but some of you only see it one way and it’s the way you want to see it . 

Your not worth the time or effort and like I said you create the racism when it suits you!

You've said multiple times in this thread that you are not going to change your mind, nothing people here will do will change your mind, you're not interested in what people have to say and that debate is pointless.

This place is for discussion, and you're not even attempting to respond to other peoples' points and questions.

You're generally dragging the standard of discussion in here way down.

As such I'm going to ask you to kindly stop posting in this thread. If you post in here again I'll suspend you.

If he does post again I'll also suspend anyone who responds to him.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

23 minutes ago, bono said:

I know this kind of backs up your point about us nitpicking at every little thing, but it really fucking grinds my gears when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're."

I can't take you seriously unless you grasp the basics, mate. 

EDIT: I was typing my gripe while Chest posted, so don't reply Bono, just sort it out.

Edited by David

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, BomberPat said:

I hate it. It's smug, classist bullshit to present racism as the preserve of a lazy working class/benefits culture stereotype. If you want to critique racists, start with the ones with smart suits and ties in the corridors of power.

The smart suits in the corridors of power are the ones who will be statues in 100 years time, that is the most depressing part.