#BlackLivesMatter

Michael_3165

23 minutes ago, David said:

I know this kind of backs up your point about us nitpicking at every little thing, but it really fucking grinds my gears when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're."

I can't take you seriously unless you grasp the basics, mate. 

EDIT: I was typing my gripe while Chest posted, so don't reply Bono, just sort it out.

Come on @Chest Rockwell, rules are rules.

I love how people are deflecting from what I’m saying because it’s the truth 😃there’s no argument to it , pick on a spelling mistake or ask for a video ( would it even matter I’m sure it would be twisted round to seeing something how you want to see it)Truth hurts Hypocrites!

Your marching round ( I bet none of you even go on these protests) acting like Britain is a racist country , when in fact your the problem with this country!! 

1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

The smart suits in the corridors of power are the ones who will be statues in 100 years time, that is the most depressing part.

A Jacob-Rees Mogg statue would be a sight to behold. Especially if it was Emanuel Santos, who made the Ronaldo bust, that was given the honour.

• Paid Members

Not replying to bono, as I don't want to tempt the banhammer. But to everyone  else- what the fuck is he talking about everyone in here turning a blind eye to other forms of racism? When has that happened?? What utter bollocks. 

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Not replying to bono, as I don't want to tempt the banhammer. But to everyone  else- what the fuck is he talking about everyone in here turning a blind eye to other forms of racism? When has that happened?? What utter bollocks. 

He's basically accusing us of ignoring racism against travellers, which is pretty fucking horrendous, to be fair, but nobody on here has done that. All that's happened is that people have dismissed what Fury said about AJ, which the idiot probably thought was a "Gotcha!" as his big point that apparently there's no racism in the UK.

• Paid Members

2 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

He's basically accusing us of ignoring racism against travellers, which is pretty fucking horrendous, to be fair, but nobody on here has done that. All that's happened is that people have dismissed what Fury said about AJ, which the idiot probably thought was a "Gotcha!" as his big point that apparently there's no racism in the UK.

Well that's bollocks. When has anyone been racist towards Fury on here by bringing his heritage into matters? Some on here dislike the man for his views. Others still like him despite those views, citing his battle against mental health as their reason for admiring him. I don't recall racism thrown at him though. 

• Paid Members

https://www.bristol247.com/news-and-features/news/restoring-colstons-statue-graffiti-bike-tyre-and-all/

Colston statue update: it's currently with expert restorers, except they are preserving it as it was when it came out of the water rather than restoring it. That means the graffiti stays, the hole in his arse where he used to be attached to the plinth stays, and they are going to exhibit it complete with the bike tyre that was caught round his arm when they pulled him out.