Money in the Bank

Your Fight Site

2 hours ago, kickin it wit the kliq said:

Did Corbin launch Mysterio and Black off the roof, or did I completely dream that?

He threw them over the edge of the bit the ring was on, the shots from the drone showed the full roof so was obvious there was more space around. Seen people going crazy about it on Twitter etc which confused me 

21 minutes ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

He threw them over the edge of the bit the ring was on, the shots from the drone showed the full roof so was obvious there was more space around. Seen people going crazy about it on Twitter etc which confused me 

As long as the opening of this week's Smackdown is Corbin taken away in handcuffs by the police after being arrested for two counts of attempted murder, I'll be happy.

They could make that his new gimmick/storyline, Law and Order: Wrestler's Victims Unit.

4 hours ago, kickin it wit the kliq said:

Did Corbin launch Mysterio and Black off the roof, or did I completely dream that?

You didn’t dream that he threw them off the arena set, but you were dreaming that it was off the roof. He just turfed them over the ringside barriers - but it was another weird, not-exactly-clear plot point.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Cannibal Man said:

There's your problem

Some of the instant memes created by the fans were fantastically tongue in cheek though. I actually like wrestling related Twitter better than wrestling these days. There's something very YES! about clever fan humour.

But yes there's a fair amount of guff too. 

5 hours ago, Sheffbag said:

Vince looked rough 

Yeah maybe it was a long day of filming but he looked knackered.       In fact the kayfabe part of my brain thinks AJ and Bryan were acting deferrential to Vince out of how poor he looked rather than being scared.      

• Paid Members

I took Corbin being shit scared about having broken the mirror to be because that gym in the office has been established in the past as being Vince's gym and as we saw later everyone is terrified of Vince.

I hope the offices genuinely have a series of PPV themed conference rooms. It certainly has a lot of shit on the walls.

Didn't get the point of the bloke who neither looked all that much like Doink nor had his music, but presumably was supposed to be Doink.

Enjoyed Michael Cole unenthusiastically recapping the outcome whilst ignoring the fact it appeared two participants had recently been thrown to their deaths.

Very glad they've changed Rollins' music to something fitting the new gimmick.

• Paid Members

According to some of the newz sites there is actually a MITB conference room and the case does indeed hang from the ceiling.

The t-rex skull in Vince's office is a gift from HHH and apparently was off limits for the segment filmed with Styles and the other guy (forgot).

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, Suplex Sinner said:

According to some of the newz sites there is actually a MITB conference room and the case does indeed hang from the ceiling.

I'm sure there is, but it really felt like a joke that would have landed better had that been common knowledge, not something painstakingly explained after the fact.