Money in the Bank

Your Fight Site

On 4/19/2020 at 6:13 PM, Nick James said:

I could imagine R-Truth getting to the top of the building only to realise that it’s the new building that they’re moving to that he’s in.

I was also thinking they could have him reunite with Carmella for the night who is social distancing so using Skype on a laptop which R-Truth carries around while trying to get the woman's briefcase.

On 4/19/2020 at 12:22 PM, Joe Blog said:

I hope someone goes full Dick Dastardly, setting up loads of traps that backfire in a hilarious manner. 

If they dont have a small blonde boy at the top of a flight of stairs with paint cans on ropes that get swung at the wrestlers I will be bitterly disappointed. 

I'm hoping they have some augmented reality tricks up their sleeve. I've had an idea. Have a match with an actual brass ring on the roof, featuring a multi-man full of internet darlings from NXT. One of them gets thrown out of a mid-floor window halfway through. As two others fight it out on the roof over the brass ring, the camera cuts to the edge of the roof and there's the wrestler from earlier who's climbed up the side of the building.

This is where it gets fun. Vince appears standing over the edge of the roof and stands on the wrestlers fingers, sending Riley Snapmare into an augmented reality pit of fire. Great visual, also hides whatever foam pit or bouncy castle they need to take the bump.

The show fades out to a beam of Vince's face embossed on the moon and queue a million 'Vince stepped on my toes' promos and video packages. 

• 2 weeks later...

Guarantee, Otis will climb the ladder. He will be faced with both cases. He’ll grab the woman’s case for Mandy and lose his chance at the men’s. Mandy gets woman’s, dinghies Otis. And probably Corbin wins the men’s again.

7 hours ago, Dazz said:

Guarantee, Otis will climb the ladder. He will be faced with both cases. He’ll grab the woman’s case for Mandy and lose his chance at the men’s. Mandy gets woman’s, dinghies Otis. And probably Corbin wins the men’s again.

Mandy isn't in the Women's match{/Spoiler]

• Awards Moderator
3 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

I don’t know if it’s just because I’ve not slept in ages, but the phrase “the risk is worth the reward” doesn’t make sense, does it? Risk and reward should be swapped around.

Either that or it needs a few more words - “the risk is worth it for the reward”.

Have all the matches for the PPV tonight been pre taped like WrestleMania?  I can't be arsed with this empty venue bollocks. It just doesn't work without the atmosphere of a crowd.

EDIT: After checking the wiki page it's only the two ladder matches that have been pre recorded. The whole card looks atrocious anyway. Surely even the die hard fans will be thinking about giving this one a swerve

Edited by Perry

4 hours ago, Perry said:

Have all the matches for the PPV tonight been pre taped like WrestleMania?  I can't be arsed with this empty venue bollocks. It just doesn't work without the atmosphere of a crowd.

EDIT: After checking the wiki page it's only the two ladder matches that have been pre recorded. The whole card looks atrocious anyway. Surely even the die hard fans will be thinking about giving this one a swerve

With the premise of this year's money in the bank, it should definitely be attracting the "Die Hard" fans.

Edited by Bohan