Money in the Bank

Your Fight Site

• Paid Members

Otis is a guy the crowd like, he's very different due to Vince's years of cleansing fat whacks from the roster, and he's been part of the one decent little undercard angle they've done in the yonks. So ordinarily, I'd say giving him something while he's as hot as he's likely to be is a good idea. It's just this era of empty arena shit that makes it all a bit pointless because the joy in Otis winning is the delight of the crowd pissing their pants while willing him on. I haven't seen MITB and won't be seeing i but I'm guessing that's completely lost.

6 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

he's very different due to Vince's years of cleansing fat whacks from the roster,

It’s more than being fat. Bray Wyatt and Kevin Owens have been prominent on TV for years before Otis came around. But they at least look human, whereas Otis looks and sounds like a Jim Henson creation.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

It’s more than being fat. Bray Wyatt and Kevin Owens have been prominent on TV for years before Otis came around. But they at least look human, whereas Otis looks and sounds like a Jim Henson creation.

Wyatt and Owens aren't proper fat. They just look like they've let themselves go. No proper commitment to being massive like Quake, Tugboat, Yoko, Mabel, Booger, Rikishi etc.

If they were going for tongue in cheek comedy or something then when in Vinces office when they both stopped he should've just said "THIS IS SUCH GOOD SHIT ISNT IT" least it would be fitting with the in joke.

MITB matches were fine, typical wwe brawl, could've added a few more stupid cameos to show what a madhouse HQ is (again playing into perceptions)

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, King Pitcos said:

Does tie in well to the PG era then. 

Worst thing i have watched in life. Worse than any mid afternoon channel 5 movie. I couldn't wait for it to end and only watched out of sheer curiosity. Terrible acting, fake as shit. Daniel Bryan flinching before AJ hit him was dire! Everyone looked stupid just plain embarrassing. Not even entertaining in the slightest. Were supposed to believe that these are top athletes and sports men and a real danager to eachother yet they looked like comedic fools.

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, C-Rock said:

Worst thing i have watched in life. Worse than any mid afternoon channel 5 movie. I couldn't wait for it to end and only watched out of sheer curiosity.

No you didn't. You watched it because you're a weird arsehole who wants something to complain about. You're easily one of the crappest and most boring people ever to post on this forum. 

Ironic I know given my comments in random thread but I'm not a fan of Rollins new theme, seems to generic for a top guy.

I used to like when Rock or Austin tweaked there themes it was the same "skeleton" they just sped up or slowed down depending on what they were going for.

A new intro then slower version or old theme would've suited new character.

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, C-Rock said:

Worst thing i have watched in life. Worse than any mid afternoon channel 5 movie. I couldn't wait for it to end and only watched out of sheer curiosity. Terrible acting, fake as shit. Daniel Bryan flinching before AJ hit him was dire! Everyone looked stupid just plain embarrassing. Not even entertaining in the slightest. Were supposed to believe that these are top athletes and sports men and a real danager to eachother yet they looked like comedic fools.

There's your confirmation, Vince. You nailed it. 7 stars.