Money in the Bank

Your Fight Site

• Paid Members

Couldn’t find a thread or post on this. If it’s flew under the radar, I can’t believe it has.

https://www.wwe.com/shows/moneyinthebank/2020/article/money-in-the-bank-climb-the-corporate-ladder

It seems WWE are recording this year’s Money in the Bank at Titan Towers, starting on the ground floor with the briefcases on the roof. This sounds all kind of bonkers. 

11 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

Couldn’t find a thread or post on this. If it’s flew under the radar, I can’t believe it has.

https://www.wwe.com/shows/moneyinthebank/2020/article/money-in-the-bank-climb-the-corporate-ladder

It seems WWE are recording this year’s Money in the Bank at Titan Towers, starting on the ground floor with the briefcases on the roof. This sounds all kind of bonkers. 

Sounds better than recording it at the PC, and considering how well the Boneyard was received by most it gives them the chance to do more whacky shit. I’m presuming now that Vince is saving the economy that Trump is somehow giving him a pass to film in Connecticut 

This basically needs to be a number of movie parodies rolled into one big match for me. I want some Die Hard shit with Owens playing John McClane against a group of inept heels and  I want some home alone type crap in there as well. Sod the qualifying matches just throw everyone on the roster in. 

Make it more mental by having both men's and women's matches happening at the same time starting on two different sides of the building so we get to see the men and women interact more and team up to help each other get to the top in some sort of wrestling version of the amazing race. 

• Paid Members
47 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Then Bray Wyatt’s Pat Sharp’s Funhouse

That would’ve been perfect to bring the Bellas back to tv if they weren’t pregnant. Just have The Uso’s as Mel and Martina instead. 

I hope while this match has everyone fighting up the stairs, there’s a heel trying to use the lift but it’s broken. He then spends the whole time fixing it, only to get to top and the match is already over. Give that spot to someone like Corbin. Then have him do an engineer gimmick afterwards instead of king. Or I dunno, have him fall down a lift shaft and be written off for a while. Like Joeys soap opera character in Friends. 

I imagine a Russo swerve would be that everyone gets to the top but the briefcase is actually in the basement and they have to fight their way down again. 

1 hour ago, TheBurningRed said:

That would’ve been perfect to bring the Bellas back to tv if they weren’t pregnant. Just have The Uso’s as Mel and Martina instead. 

I hope while this match has everyone fighting up the stairs, there’s a heel trying to use the lift but it’s broken. He then spends the whole time fixing it, only to get to top and the match is already over. Give that spot to someone like Corbin. Then have him do an engineer gimmick afterwards instead of king. Or I dunno, have him fall down a lift shaft and be written off for a while. Like Joeys soap opera character in Friends. 

I imagine a Russo swerve would be that everyone gets to the top but the briefcase is actually in the basement and they have to fight their way down again. 

Love the lift idea, i'd even go with something slapstick like a face pushing all the buttons and during the match it cuts back and forth to the wrestler with different legends getting in and out with them. I want a tag team to be in it and push over a payroll file to discover they are paid differently and start a feud between them. 

Honestly I could fantasy book this all day