Money in the Bank

Your Fight Site

Just finished watching it. Shorter PPV events are so much better. Going to watch the actual MITB again to see what i missed first time around but a cracking piece of fun and be interesting where they take the winners.

• Paid Members

I fast-forwarded the rest of the show, but was happy to see Seth Rollins coming down to new music in his mum’s coat. Bodes well for Roman’s eventual return. New music, new ring jacket, new gear. I’ll take anything.

12 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

Decent show, though. I’ve quite enjoyed the PPVs and a lot of SmackDowns in the empty venue run. Raw is dire, mind. Being three hours long with a very limited roster and an already dull output is amplified a lot by the silence. 

Have they gone back to actually filling up the whole 3 hours on Raw? Last time I watched it they padded it out with a repeat of the entire Rumble match.

25 minutes ago, Perry said:

Have they gone back to actually filling up the whole 3 hours on Raw? Last time I watched it they padded it out with a repeat of the entire Rumble match.

Yeah they’re not doing the full replays of old matches anymore. They’re padding it out by doing gauntlet matches, or “this match is being restarted as a tag match” and so on. It’s a bit like the spell last year when they kept doing match restarts to avoid wrestling during the breaks. 

14 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

What was the deal behind that again? Vince trying to make it look like more entertainment based by breaking it up into sections rather than "missing bits in the ads"? 

Real sports feel. Sports don’t have action during the ad breaks, so neither will wrestling.

2 hours ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

I also liked it when he killed two guys a bit later on.

Was that supposed to be them being thrown off the roof? Could hear them land a few second after and the higher up shots showed their positioning would have been just out of the ring area. Find it hard to believe anyone would care more about breaking a mirror than killing someone 

Maybe Kane back in the day to be fair, but that ain’t Corbin. 

“What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done?”

”Well I accidentally broke a mirror and this one time I really hated a guy so covered him in dog food. I also killed two blokes trying to get a briefcase”