Money in the Bank

Your Fight Site

Two confusing finishes in one match. Why was Corbin trying to win the women’s briefcase? I thought I had missed something and there would only be one winner.

Camera work on the roof was absolutely shocking as well. Match had a few funny spots, but overall I’d give it a two out of seven

That was so much fun and just on the right side of daft for me

Otis actually ending with the case is shocking, interesting to see where they go with him as long as he doesn't lose it to Ziggler in the next few weeks.

Asuka winning is reward for the year she has had so far, easily the most entertaining part of this no crowd era 

• Paid Members

Yeah that threw me as well. I think, badly executed, Corbin wanted her out the way as there was no way both could be at the top grabbing cases and he panicked when realistically she could have grabbed the case and moved. 

I guess after you've fought all over a building and you're on the roof of a sky scraper you're supposed to go a bit crazy, you know before throwing two people off the building edge seemingly. 

Absolutely love how little enthusiasm Cole had post result. Never a better selling of two championship opportunities than the commentator making golf sound more dramatic and interesting. 

18 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

Corbin wanted her out the way as there was no way both could be at the top grabbing cases and he panicked when realistically she could have grabbed the case and moved. 

We saw a few minutes later there was space for two people to be at the top and grab a case. Would have made more sense for him to shout “me first” though 

• Paid Members

I know it's a pure comedy moment and I'm daft for even analysing it, but Bryan and AJ being shit-scared of Vince and choosing to clean his office WHEN THERES A CHAMPIONSHIP OPPORTUNITY ON THE LINE is a perfect example of just how stupid this company can be at times.

Still, it was worth staying up to see Sasha in that outfit.

Edited by Lorne Malvo

• Paid Members

I thought it was a lot of fun. I just wish they had ironed out the plot holes. Like am I supposed to believe Rey and Black are did now? They could have shot them hanging off the edge by their finger tips and it would have at least explained it away. Now it's like Hogan Vs Giant and a monster truck silly.

Still though that's the most fun I've had watching money in the bank in years. The undercard was instantly forgettable mind you.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said:

I know it's a pure comedy moment and I'm daft for even analysing it, but Bryan and AJ being shit-scared of Vince and choosing to clean his office WHEN THERES A CHAMPIONSHIP OPPORTUNITY ON THE LINE is a perfect example of just how stupid this company can be at times.

That bit is on YouTube. They look like scared schoolboys in the head teacher's office. Still, next time we wonder why no one is cool and no one is a star, remember it's not the writing. 

Whoever decided that was the clip to promote to the world beyond the 12 people watching on the Network should be shot.

• Paid Members

You know, I read the results every week (or month, for the PPVs) and I just realised I have no idea who Otis is and having looked him up, don't recall Heavy Machinery at all.

Thought it was a really solid PPV to be honest. Entertaining and plenty laughs anyway.

Have to say it's the best they've done with Braun in a long time. They made him look strong and a proper champion at the end there. Imagine The Fiend will be unleashed on him now.

I'm surprised Otis got the win, though the comical circumstances suggest they could still do some battles over the briefcase over the next few months. Have him defeat Corbin in the next feud for example before going for the title.

Yeah, whilst I do know who he is, he's surely the new low benchmark on draw from a hat, everyone gets a go WWE. Not that it matters when you've only got your core audience left. Still, call me old fashioned but it should be booked like you're at least trying to be hot. I bet Mabel winning King of the Ring was still a go at that. This is just writers who've been in the universe too much amusing themselves. It's like latter day Simpsons. 

Again, not like it matters. Fun enough show. 

Edited by Gay as FOOK

7 minutes ago, Winston said:

I'm surprised Otis got the win, though the comical circumstances suggest they could still do some battles over the briefcase over the next few months. Have him defeat Corbin in the next feud for example before going for the title.

I could see them have Otis cash in his briefcase for a tag team title shot after Ziggler and a partner win the tag titles. I just can't imagine the guy challenging for, let alone winning, a world title.