Money in the Bank

Your Fight Site

46 minutes ago, Louch said:

In a more risk free time, imagine the fun they could have with finding people in old gimmicks in random rooms and cupboards 

They could still do this with gimmick props, someone picking up an old clock and hearing the Boogeyman laugh or a box of socks with faces on etc 

32 minutes ago, Undefeated Steak said:

Shame they didn't hold on a bit with the releases, they could've had Vince in a control room pulling a lever for trap doors around the HQ. When the would-be released names went into a room together Vince could've hit a big red button to blast the room off into outer space. 

Spud would still show up for that, he’d make it work as well

Edited by UK Kat Von D

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Louch said:

In a more risk free time, imagine the fun they could have with finding people in old gimmicks in random rooms and cupboards 

I was thinking this during the Firefly Funhouse match, and to a lesser extent the Last Man Standing and Boneyard Match, how if they were happening under normal circumstances they could have been crammed full of cameos - Firefly Funhouse could have had all manner of old faces, the Boneyard could have had old Undertaker adversaries popping up, and the Last Man Standing match would have been immeasurably improved by having extras in the boardroom and Performance Centre trainees in the gym running in panic.

• Paid Members

I hope they go as wacky as possible with it. The idea sounds a good laugh but I still worry it might go down the Edge/Orton route of just being endlessly dull brawling and grunting in room after room after room. Hopefully the commentators don't spend the entire time whispering as if Gerald Brisco is trying to pin a sleeping Crash Holly for the Hardcore Title, either.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, ColinBollocks said:

Fair play to WWE. They've got me interested in a show I'd normally not even be bothered to even moan about. Hopefully someone has Vince watch some Die Hard and John Wick (all three obvs) before they film this. 

Definitely has my interest if they can create Boiler Room Brawl/Boneyard type event. Logical, thought through with the scope for some comedy gold. Sounds 100 times better than another ladder match.