Covid-19 Megathread

Loki

• Paid Members
On 6/24/2021 at 8:38 PM, tiger_rick said:

🤣I'm well ready for it to be over now. Just ready to resume life and hope to never hear the word "Covid" again. One day, eh?

I actually hope someone will quote this post before then the prove me wrong, but I can't see normality returning before then. 

• Paid Members

Had my second Astra Zenica today. I think all of the blood clot stuff got me a little too anxious, especially as the staff there all make a huge deal of it pre-jab too. A lot more formal with a lot more questions than the first jab.

So after I got the jab and sat in the room, I don’t know if it was the nerves or reading the Smackdown results on Reddit but I got really dizzy and lightheaded and taken into a room to lay down. Not a nice experience but if I die of a brain clot tomorrow, I at least go down swinging with my 20 nugget sharebox.

FE173589-B990-4EAB-8FC9-EE6A25D01527.jpeg

• Paid Members

Second vaccination this morning so all bluetoothed up now. Smooth process again but far more people involved than my first which freaked me out a little because it was hard to avoid them. My favourite comment “Just waiting to see if it bleeds.  Oh, I don’t know where I did it.” 

Then celebrated in true forum fashion. I wonder how much McDonalds have made from this place.

2F541D0D-680F-4B54-87F0-78D3D9248307.jpeg

Edited by choccygirl

• Paid Members
52 minutes ago, JNLister said:

(And before anyone points out the obvious, everyone here has double vaccine or a negative test.)

Just read the replies. People don't care. These are the people who'd have us locked down until Wrestling's next boom period.

• Paid Members

Got in from work to this on my phone. I see cases are rising as well. This is annoying because work is really busy at the moment with people on holiday. 

Screenshot_20210628_235035_uk.nhs.covid19.production.jpg

Screenshot_20210628_235524_uk.nhs.covid19.production.jpg

• Paid Members

It's 10 days from when you were in contact with somebody who was positive. I think. So if their test result took a few days to do come through, you are notified then- with the 10 days backdated to when you were in contact with them? Or something? Ah, who the fuck knows. The government sure as shit don't. 

• Paid Members

As @PunkStepsaid it backdated to to when I was exposed so it means whoever I was exposed to was probably last Wednesday? Since then I've been to work, seen the in-laws and had a natter on the doorstep with one of the neighbours, and caught up with an old uni friend. I've done a lateral flow test and it came back negative. Should be able to go back to work on Friday. 

• Moderators
51 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

It's 10 days from when you were in contact with somebody who was positive. I think. So if their test result took a few days to do come through, you are notified then- with the 10 days backdated to when you were in contact with them? Or something? Ah, who the fuck knows. The government sure as shit don't. 

I had a positive test and was only asked to stay at home for a week (free tomorrow, pub is going to get some hammer). Is that right? I honestly don't know.

Edited by PowerButchi