Joe Blog Posted June 25, 2021 Posted June 25, 2021 Just had to go get my youngest from nursery as there has been a positive case in her room. Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted June 26, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 26, 2021 On 6/24/2021 at 8:38 PM, tiger_rick said: ?I'm well ready for it to be over now. Just ready to resume life and hope to never hear the word "Covid" again. One day, eh? 2025. I actually hope someone will quote this post before then the prove me wrong, but I can't see normality returning before then. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted June 26, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 26, 2021 Had my second Astra Zenica today. I think all of the blood clot stuff got me a little too anxious, especially as the staff there all make a huge deal of it pre-jab too. A lot more formal with a lot more questions than the first jab. So after I got the jab and sat in the room, I don’t know if it was the nerves or reading the Smackdown results on Reddit but I got really dizzy and lightheaded and taken into a room to lay down. Not a nice experience but if I die of a brain clot tomorrow, I at least go down swinging with my 20 nugget sharebox. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted June 26, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 26, 2021 That's the side dish sorted @FelatioLips, what did you actually order? Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted June 26, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 26, 2021 8 minutes ago, tiger_rick said: That's the side dish sorted @FelatioLips, what did you actually order? A double quarter pounder meal and an extra double cheeseburger ? Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted June 26, 2021 Members Posted June 26, 2021 58 minutes ago, FelatioLips said: A double quarter pounder meal and an extra double cheeseburger ? What's with the sad face? You haven't got a clot yet* *please dont die, as this post will look even worse. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted June 26, 2021 Posted June 26, 2021 Heads up for anyone who might prefer Burger King to McDonalds. The Burger King app offers are a thing of beauty, the Chicken Royale Meal with Whopper chaser all for £6.75 is looking pretty tempting come second vacc day Quote
Paid Members choccy Posted June 27, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 27, 2021 (edited) Second vaccination this morning so all bluetoothed up now. Smooth process again but far more people involved than my first which freaked me out a little because it was hard to avoid them. My favourite comment “Just waiting to see if it bleeds. Oh, I don’t know where I did it.” Then celebrated in true forum fashion. I wonder how much McDonalds have made from this place. Edited June 27, 2021 by choccygirl Quote
Paid Members JNLister Posted June 28, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 28, 2021 (And before anyone points out the obvious, everyone here has double vaccine or a negative test.) Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted June 28, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 28, 2021 52 minutes ago, JNLister said: (And before anyone points out the obvious, everyone here has double vaccine or a negative test.) Just read the replies. People don't care. These are the people who'd have us locked down until Wrestling's next boom period. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted June 28, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 28, 2021 Got in from work to this on my phone. I see cases are rising as well. This is annoying because work is really busy at the moment with people on holiday. Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted June 28, 2021 Moderators Posted June 28, 2021 Whys that 4 days? It's confusing as hell to be be honest. I had a positive result last Tuesday and was told by text to only isolate for a week, I thought it was 10 days. Quote
Paid Members PunkStep Posted June 29, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 29, 2021 It's 10 days from when you were in contact with somebody who was positive. I think. So if their test result took a few days to do come through, you are notified then- with the 10 days backdated to when you were in contact with them? Or something? Ah, who the fuck knows. The government sure as shit don't. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted June 29, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 29, 2021 As @PunkStepsaid it backdated to to when I was exposed so it means whoever I was exposed to was probably last Wednesday? Since then I've been to work, seen the in-laws and had a natter on the doorstep with one of the neighbours, and caught up with an old uni friend. I've done a lateral flow test and it came back negative. Should be able to go back to work on Friday. Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted June 29, 2021 Moderators Posted June 29, 2021 (edited) 51 minutes ago, PunkStep said: It's 10 days from when you were in contact with somebody who was positive. I think. So if their test result took a few days to do come through, you are notified then- with the 10 days backdated to when you were in contact with them? Or something? Ah, who the fuck knows. The government sure as shit don't. I had a positive test and was only asked to stay at home for a week (free tomorrow, pub is going to get some hammer). Is that right? I honestly don't know. Edited June 29, 2021 by PowerButchi Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.