CavemanLynn Posted June 21, 2021 Posted June 21, 2021 4 minutes ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said: What's the thoughts on The Elite Hunter Frankie Kazarian? Seems a bit 'we need an extra body in this mix, so who's free?' But he seems to be doing OK, just doesn't command a huge presence when doing run-ins though which is a worry long term. Plus Andrade v Wardlow would be a 'man-crush' dream match! Kaz has always been one of my boys, but the switch from trunks to midcard tights does him no favours. They might look great up close, but any detail isn't coming through on screen, so they're just boring black and white, the black doesn't match his boots, and tights accentuate the upper body, which is fine but not great on ageing Frankie. He's got a great skillset and is a great fit for the role they need someone for. I wish Excalibur would pronounce it like "The Elite Hunter" rather than "the elite hunter". He's hunting the Elite specifically, not just really good at hunting in general.
Paid Members Nick James Posted June 21, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 21, 2021 8 hours ago, Supremo said: Global superstar. Got off with a suspended sentence and community service. The constant bashing of Kross is getting almost as bad as the constant bashing of Cody.
BrodyGraham Posted June 21, 2021 Posted June 21, 2021 2 hours ago, Nick James said: The constant bashing of Kross is getting almost as bad as the constant bashing of Cody. Then politely ask them both to stop being dullards and maybe people will get behind them.
Chili Posted June 21, 2021 Posted June 21, 2021 5 hours ago, Nick James said: The constant bashing of Kross is getting almost as bad as the constant bashing of Cody. But you have to look like some form of star before people get a contarion opinion. Everyone just thinks he's shit for the most part. I do say a little bit that some people are very 'when will they get to the fireworks factory' and get a bit entitled. But Kross is a poochie. Everything about and Scarlett Bordeau doing that awful acting along. There entrance just makes me think of some drama students proper trying to be all 'oooo what are we'. Woeful, they've done him no favours.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted June 21, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 21, 2021 7 hours ago, Nick James said: The constant bashing of Kross is getting almost as bad as the constant bashing of Cody. Cody looks good in a suit though.
Chili Posted June 21, 2021 Posted June 21, 2021 (edited) Hangman's spaced out dream sequence. Don't tease us lads. Edited June 21, 2021 by Chili
Guest Posted June 21, 2021 Posted June 21, 2021 I made a noise at the hangman desire. It would I never work on tv but it’s good for extra info to see he has it on his mind in bte land
Chili Posted June 21, 2021 Posted June 21, 2021 (edited) 38 minutes ago, Louch said: I made a noise at the hangman desire. It would I never work on tv but it’s good for extra info to see he has it on his mind in bte land This is a niche reference to anyone who doesn't really watch BTE. But if that bag Uno handed Page signifies The Dark Order pooled there Matt Hardy money to get Hangman the super cowboy entrance gear he was going on about, I would take absolutely no result but Hangman riding out on a horse with that belt to end All Out. Edited June 21, 2021 by Chili
Guest Posted June 21, 2021 Posted June 21, 2021 Last time they mentioned him moving to be #1 contender he lost to Cage. Now he’s facing Hobbs I see him winning and a post match challenge laid out after Omega retains.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted June 21, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 21, 2021 4 hours ago, Merzbow said: Stu's a handsome bastard in a suit. He’s a less twatish Conor McGregor like that. Maybe Karrion Kross who could take some style lessons.
Paid Members Supremo Posted June 23, 2021 Paid Members Posted June 23, 2021 I'm excited for this. After being disappointed by WWE games for what feels like at least a decade, I'm hoping they deliver big. News seems to suggest Tony Khan has thrown a tonne at it. Honestly though, even if it's a crap I'm still going to want to play as Orange Cassidy.
Merzbow Posted June 23, 2021 Posted June 23, 2021 Looks like we've got Don West 2.0 right here, Alex was formally a QVC guy, wasn't he?
Liam O'Rourke Posted June 23, 2021 Posted June 23, 2021 Alex was formally in WWE creative in the early 2000s, then I think moved in to QVC for a while.
CavemanLynn Posted June 23, 2021 Posted June 23, 2021 3 hours ago, Supremo said: I'm excited for this. After being disappointed by WWE games for what feels like at least a decade, I'm hoping they deliver big. News seems to suggest Tony Khan has thrown a tonne at it. Honestly though, even if it's a crap I'm still going to want to play as Orange Cassidy. I was going to post this earlier in the week but never got round to it. You'd think they'd push working footage a bit more than sneaking it out on the end of their least-watched YouTube vid with a half-hearted Kenny voice over. It looks fine. Feels like it should be further on given how long it's been and the engine it's on being so well established. Hi res life-like graphics leave me cold; I care more about the gameplay and presentation being fun. Apart from Darby having Billy Gunn's massive shovels, it looks like solid but unexciting. That may be because Darby, as good as he is, is very black and grey, pretty dreary. Reading way too much into it, the fact he's doing Coffin Drops all over the shop could mean we have special moves ready to go from the off, which will speed things up nicely and work much better into recreating the fast paced counter attacking style of AEW instead of grinding for a special meter or 'Attitude.' I'll reserve judgment for now, but hopefully the fact they're in gameplay testing means things accelerate. The next reveal will determine if we've got Here Comes The Pain or TNA Impact.
Recommended Posts