AEW All Out

Supremo

If you can get him, do you use him at the PPV or save him for the weekly show? I guess logically have him as a surprise at the end of the PPV and then advertise his first appearance for TV? Best of both worlds.

Even if he didn't want to get involved full time he's a useful guy to have around. Let him dip his toes back in and learn to love it again. I still live in hope.

He’s a heck of a get for Starrcast. It’s a tap into that particular fan base (not WWE, ‘stock it to the man’, ‘we’re coming for you noggin’ crowd) and likely said before, it could slightly backfire on AEW at All Out.

As some people, who either want to appear like they ‘knew all along’ or through some force of will, won’t let ‘CM Punk’ chants go. And they may take over parts of the show.

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, Loki said:

Do we think the Starrcast people paid for the music clearance for that video?

Did they use enough of it to need the clearance? How many seconds can you use of a song without paying the PRS? I know there is a set amount you can use without paying, but I don't know the specifics.