AEW All Out

Supremo

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Michael_3165 said:

They need to learn. Their roster is full of people who can't draw or don't get wrestling. Why they have hired Cassidy and Stunt over Elgin etc I'll never know. Get the Von Erichs in too! 

Probably the stench of being outed as an alleged nasty piece of work a year or so ago I imagine. I don't know if he was cleared or whatever but rightly or wrongly mud sticks and if you're positioning yourselves as the progressive alternative you're not touching Elgin with a bargepole I suspect. 

21 minutes ago, Michael_3165 said:

They need to learn. Their roster is full of people who can't draw or don't get wrestling. Why they have hired Cassidy and Stunt over Elgin etc I'll never know. Get the Von Erichs in too! 

Good booking will turn wrestlers into draws. They  have created a big match feel with Shawn Spears using a handful of events and YouTube videos. If they can keep up that type of booking and not intentionally cool wrestlers off like WWE does, then they will have plenty of draws in no time. 

2 hours ago, Michael_3165 said:

When will they though? What will be the trigger?

• Paid Members

I wouldnt read to much into the "they text me that's not how you do business." If they've signed Punk, a Young Buck or Cody Rhodes isnt dealing with that. That'll be Kahn and his team who sort that out. If Punk does show up, I imagine this was sorted out ages ago.

I hope he does return. If he returns motivated and on form, this could be the biggest run of his career. Punk almost left to start up a promotion with Heyman and Gabe in 2011. He's so loved by the fanbase this promotion attracts, he could get a piece of the company if he wanted. If you're going to give Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks VP status, Punk will certainly get it.

I quite like Cody and his stuff is the most interesting thing on these shows, but they are screaming out for a proper star babyface. And Punk would fit that perfectly.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

2 hours ago, mim731 said:

Probably the stench of being outed as an alleged nasty piece of work a year or so ago I imagine. I don't know if he was cleared or whatever but rightly or wrongly mud sticks and if you're positioning yourselves as the progressive alternative you're not touching Elgin with a bargepole I suspect. 

Yeah he was completely cleared in court and his accuser was shown to be a total fantasist and liar.
Sadly THAT part, much is the case in most journalism, doesn't get even one tenth the coverage that the accusations got. 

5 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Yeah he was completely cleared in court and his accuser was shown to be a total fantasist and liar.
Sadly THAT part, much is the case in most journalism, doesn't get even one tenth the coverage that the accusations got. 

He’s a lovely bloke is Elgin

You defend him whenever he’s mentioned in any thread I’ve noticed.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

I dunno. He admitted to pissing on a girl without her consent and laughed about it. Then bollocked me via PM for mentioning it on twitter.

He wouldnt have dared say that shit to me if Gangrel was here.

1 hour ago, LaGoosh said:

MJF absolutely needs to come out to Cult of Personality this Sunday. 

Only if Punk is going to confront him in an angle. I think if Punk is never coming in then it will be a negative type of heat where fans get angry at the promotion. The last thing they need is to give MJF the Baron Corbin “oh just fuck off” kind of response. Don’t know if the show could recover from a stunt like that. 

Theyd be better off just having him drop a brutal one liner that gets a five minute round of boos.