AEW All Out

Supremo

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, DEF said:

I've just noticed you can order All Out on the PS4 in the PSN Store, £14.95. Anyone know about replays from the PSN Store? I usually order through FiteTV but I prefer my PS4.

Itv twitter says no replays on PS4 which is disappointing 

• Paid Members

I've become increasingly convinced Punk's turning up based on that video. He's probably not, but it feels like it's possible. He looks in good shape too. 

If anything Conrad denying that AEW had anything to do with the Starrcast booking and Cody saying something along the lines of "I think he might even go back to WWE" a couple of weeks back, make me more convinced he's signed on in some capacity. Cody seems so disingenuous I'm frequently inclined to believe the opposite of what he says. 

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Itv twitter says no replays on PS4 which is disappointing 

Cheers, I probably would have been stuck with it without you.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, mim731 said:

I've become increasingly convinced Punk's turning up based on that video. He's probably not, but it feels like it's possible. He looks in good shape too. 

At the very least, if he doesn't, then it's clear Punk isn't ever coming back in a meaningful way.

One thing that was mentioned earlier was the crowd disrupting the show by chanting for Punk. I'm not as convinced that's going to happen. With WWE, it was something of a protest against them - with AEW, if Punk isn't there, it's because Punk isn't interested.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Now ITV have tweeted you can watch on demand, so I have no idea!

Ha, well I think I'll risk it and report back. I expect I'll watch it live just incase and the family can just lump it if the replays are bodged.

There's a good chance Punk won't come back, and that's the only way I could see anyone interested in the show tbh. Company doesn't know what a heel or a face is. 90% of the bouts go twenty minutes. I'll check this thread for opinions but its clear they're making loads of mistakes and don't listen.

19 minutes ago, Seratonin said:

There's a good chance Punk won't come back, and that's the only way I could see anyone interested in the show tbh. Company doesn't know what a heel or a face is. 90% of the bouts go twenty minutes. I'll check this thread for opinions but its clear they're making loads of mistakes and don't listen.

They need to learn. Their roster is full of people who can't draw or don't get wrestling. Why they have hired Cassidy and Stunt over Elgin etc I'll never know. Get the Von Erichs in too!