AEW All Out

Supremo

Anyone caught any of Starrcast? Just watching the Women of AEW show. Bit awkward at times, although it had its moments. Nyla Rose seems like she’ll be a strong promo. I felt a bit sorry for Sadie Gibbs, she didn’t seem quite as confident in that kind of environment as some of the others.

I’m assuming they don’t screen the fan questions...some of them were painful. 

Edited by RedRooster

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, TheToeSucker said:

Yeah, he may be a prick, and he is, but on this occasion, he is innocent. Not saying he's nice.

He pissed on a woman whilst she was yelling "No! no!". He laughs about it whilst telling the story. Is this really the hill you want to die on?

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Seratonin said:

There's a good chance Punk won't come back, and that's the only way I could see anyone interested in the show tbh. Company doesn't know what a heel or a face is. 90% of the bouts go twenty minutes. I'll check this thread for opinions but its clear they're making loads of mistakes and don't listen.

Rubbish. Despite only being three shows in, they've listened and addressed numerous problems as they've gone along. Particularly between Fyter Fest and Fight For the Fallen, it was blindingly obvious that they were listening to the fans and trying to improve. They eliminated the shitty comedy, started using the pre-show properly to host interviews and build up matches and then even addressed the terrible entrance music mixing. They also clearly realised what a non-star Kenny Omega had been up until this point, putting out that stonking promo the other day. If Meltzer is to be believed (I know, I know), they've also cottoned on to all the complaints about Alex Marvez too, having decided to bin him off in favour of Goldenboy and Schiavone for the TNT show. Given the years we've had of WWE never listening to their fanbase and only ever using complaints to troll, AEW have proven themselves to be far more willing to accept constructive criticism and quickly adapt for the better.

For the record, Michael Elgin is a boring work rate wanker who's infinitely less valuable than Orange Cassidy. Seems like a right prick in real life, too.

Edited by Supremo

6 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Rubbish. Despite only being three shows in, they've listened and addressed numerous problems as they've gone along. Particularly between Fyter Fest and Fight For the Fallen, it was blindingly obvious that they were listening to the fans and trying to improve. They eliminated the shitty comedy, started using the pre-show properly to host interviews and build up matches and then even addressed the terrible entrance music mixing. They also clearly realised what a non-star Kenny Omega had been up until this point, putting out that stonking promo the other day. If Meltzer is to be believed (I know, I know), they've also cottoned on to all the complaints about Alex Marvez too, having decided to bin him off in favour of Goldenboy and Schiavone for the TNT show. Given the years we've had of WWE never listening to their fanbase and only ever using complaints to troll, AEW have proven themselves to be far more willing to accept constructive criticism and quickly adapt for the better.

Was Omega a babyface or a heel in this promo?

2 minutes ago, Seratonin said:

Was Omega a babyface or a heel in this promo?

Go and watch it and then determine it yourself.

I'm completely done humouring you in this thread - every post you've made has been boring as fuck.

4 minutes ago, TheToeSucker said:

Nah they're fine, you just annoy me.

if you don't like AEW, Then just don't watch it, and give our heads peace, you massive moaner

Are you an idiot?

I asked if Omega is a heel or a face in that promo. 

Edited by Seratonin