AEW All Out

Supremo

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, RedRooster said:

If anyone else has paid for Starrcast, the MJF show is worth watching, it’s a lot of fun. He’s absolutely excellent in it and shows off what an excellent character he should be on the TNT show.

The Cody interview with Tony Schiavone is great too, Cody is such a likeable guy and Schiavone is a great interviewer.

I won the weekend pass off IndyCorner. Cody thing was great. I’ll give CM Punk a go between NXT and All Out. 

3 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Fair point but it still seems slightly speculative to me.

And as Seratonin liked my last post, I'll bale from this thread, nobody needs that on their CV.

Hay, don’t go. 

I think I’ll watch this tonight. I’m not massively arsed about it all, but I have the night off and am intrigued by the Punk aspect. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Hay, don’t go. 

I think I’ll watch this tonight. I’m not massively arsed about it all, but I have the night off and am intrigued by the Punk aspect. 

It was probably the straw the broke the camels, or in this case Devon’s, back

• Moderators
1 hour ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

No Buff Bagwell at Starrcast this time. Apparently, last year, he stole Conrad's bag with the nights takings in it, and got caught. Go big or go home, I say.

He's still the stuff. Fuck Conrad.

9 hours ago, Supremo said:

Between that Countdown To All Out and NXT's Prime Target special, today's two shows have had some of the best build up of anything all year. I'd like to hope this is a sign of things to come, with competition driving both companies to try new things and fresh approaches.

Doesn’t it cost something ridiculous like half a million dollars to do an episode of Raw? And yet here we are, with the best hype all year coming from a YouTube show and Trent Seven in his back garden.

Although this stuff is way more effective at selling a match, I don’t think either company will be cutting to the video screen for fifteen plus minutes at a time during the weekly TV. We’re live, pal. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, King Pitcos said:

Although this stuff is way more effective at selling a match, I don’t think either company will be cutting to the video screen for fifteen plus minutes at a time during the weekly TV. We’re live, pal. 

Reminds me of the time Alex Shane aired that video of the bearded cunt from the Daily Star talking about WWE nicking FWA storylines as people booed throughout.

"It got 2000 views on youtube, it was a big success. regardless of the crowd response."

19 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

It would work with Raw if is used as an intermission. Or they could just not show video packages to live crowds and run  dark matches. 

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

Has Punk already done his talk in thing or what ever it was he was doing?

Yeah. Not much to it really.

-Talked about the film where he's shagging in it (paging @UK Kat Von D )

-Talked about politics and comics for a bit.

-Said Al Snow tried to get Hawkins and Ryder fired in OVW, over some wrist tape.

-Called Mike Bucci a stooge

-Said he's open to talking to Vince and Triple H, but wont make the first move. But isnt saying he would wrestle ever again.

That's about it.