All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

14 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Well, I’m sure life is about to improve for a lot of people. Fucking hell. 

This and Braverman coming back as Home Sec shows that nothing has really changed. Britain is a right wing country.

Sunak will seem better with numbers but we all know when a Tory is good with numbers it means the poor get poorer. 

Edited by MungoChutney

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, MungoChutney said:

Sunak will seem better with numbers but we all know when a Tory is good with numbers it means the poor get poorer

While making sure the poor blame each other for that.

<murdoch_he_wants_your_cookie.jpg>

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

It both amuses me and boils my piss in equal measures when politicians like this have clearly gone out with scripted sound bites they have to get out, and just get stuck in an awkward loop of repeating the same shit over and over. 

Her performance yesterday was utterly chilling.

It’s a giant gaslighting attempt - to say that even though the immigration system is broken it’s somehow not the fault of the governing party of the last 12 years.

The illegal crossing issue is entirely of our own making.

In the 90s we used to process twice as many asylum claims as we did now.  At that time it was possible to travel here safely and legally by normal routes and then claim asylum.  The system worked.

We decided to close those avenues which forced the desperate into the hands of people smugglers and onto the boats.

The government could end channel crossings tomorrow by allowing asylum applications from consulates and embassies of overseas.  They could set up a consulate in Calais and process all asylum claims there. 

They don’t because they want the asylum process to be as dehumanising as possible in the mistaken assumption that it will deter seekers; clearly it doesn’t.

This is slightly off topic, but I've been doing quite a lot of work recently with Ukrainians and Hong Kong nationals coming to the UK.

Without going into too much detail, for the work I do I need to ascertain whether they are asylum seekers and it seems that these two particular groups aren't, something I didn't know.

But they are? They are seeking safe refuge in this country. That's asylum seeking.

But I thought about it and I think I know the reason why the government are classing them differently.

In my opinion, its 100% because they are "good" asylum seekers, as opposed to the ones that come through other means, and is clearly part of the dividing rhetoric that they try and play up to as Loki says. 

If the electorate see that people are claiming asylum from somewhere like Ukraine, then they might think all asylum seekers are valid? Can't be having that!

It hadn't really occurred to me before.

13 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

In my opinion, its 100% because they are "good" asylum seekers, as opposed to the ones that come through other means, and is clearly part of the dividing rhetoric that they try and play up to as Loki says. 

That’s certainly a part. Hong Kong is more a colonial issue but as you say they are considered good hard working people and not scrounging. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

and I think I know the reason why the government are classing them differently

Oh we ALL know why they are classed differently by the government. First and foremost, their electorate do not like dark skin- let's not beat around the bush here. But that's half of it I'd say, the other is purely political.

This government have made it abundantly clear that Russia and China are our biggest enemies. They're not even shying away from making this claim with China anymore, always citing them as the biggest threat to our security. Treating those from Hong Kong and Ukraine with greater priority and humanity is a pure power play against their enemies.

The Great Game is still ongoing, just under different guises. 

2 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

This government have made it abundantly clear that Russia and China are our biggest enemies. They're not even shying away from making this claim with China anymore, always citing them as the biggest threat to our security

Speaking of which.

Mind you, this cunt also said we as individuals can do more to stop raw sewage going into the sea.