All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

I'd started overpaying earlier in the year as my fixed deal was ending in August and prices looked like they were going to be even crazier than they ended up when moving to a variable tariff, but bizarrely EDF (without notice) refunded me the entire credit balance when my old tariff ran out.  Just appeared in my bank one day, unannounced.  No idea why - they've never refunded credit balances before when I've switched to a new tariff. 

A deluded man calling people trolls for having a different opinion backed up with facts. Some things don’t change. Got a message on Twitter from a guy who will be running against Duane in the election asking if I had anything useful. Sent him the Hollie Grieg thread. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cunt. He was asking all those questions about finance, and wanting to work in it, so he could turn around and say "Well, I'm not promising but I'll ask a friend..." or something like that, and instead ignored the fact that the man is at a fucking homeless shelter for food. He was hoping for a 'case study' there wasn't he?

They all have the mindset of "Oh a job in finance should be easy if you really want one! Everyone is hiring, I'll get you an interview tomorrow if you like" ignoring the root causes of homelessness. God it makes me so fucking sick, that these fucking CUNTS think it's so easy to pull yourself out of your situation. 

"What are your plans this weekend?" Absolutely beyond the pale. 

The money he has pledged is fuck all as well. £2b over 3 years is not enough. Cunt. I hope his turkey is undercooked and he gets salmonella all week. 

Seeing as that cunt won't be helping, this is where he was, in case you are able to chuck them a few quid.

https://passage.givingpage.org/donate