Paid Members PunkStep Posted February 9, 2023 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2023 Ha, just found out she's writing a book about Johnson. Of course she fucking is. Quote
Paid Members Nexus Posted February 9, 2023 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2023 (edited) "He slid his inexorable length into me as I gasped in ecstasy" Edited February 9, 2023 by Nexus Quote
Paid Members JNLister Posted February 9, 2023 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2023 Just come across a bookmark of that time Teresa May came to town and I went to say hello. Can't believe this is three fucking Tory PMs ago. Quote
Loki Posted February 10, 2023 Posted February 10, 2023 Look what you did, Lister, look what you did. This is all your fault. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted February 10, 2023 Paid Members Posted February 10, 2023 Walked past Jacob Rees-Mogg yesterday crossing Westminster Bridge. Seeing him in the flesh genuinely made my skin crawl and he looks like an even bigger dickhead in person than on telly. It genuinely crossed my mind to push him directly into traffic. Alas, if I was a younger man without a wife and child I might have at least kicked him in the bollocks or something. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted February 10, 2023 Paid Members Posted February 10, 2023 11 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: Walked past Jacob Rees-Mogg yesterday crossing Westminster Bridge. Seeing him in the flesh genuinely made my skin crawl and he looks like an even bigger dickhead in person than on telly. It genuinely crossed my mind to push him directly into traffic. Alas, if I was a younger man without a wife and child I might have at least kicked him in the bollocks or something. I don't think I could avoided calling him a cunt to his face if i'm honest Quote
Moderators neil Posted February 10, 2023 Moderators Posted February 10, 2023 4 hours ago, LaGoosh said: Walked past Jacob Rees-Mogg yesterday crossing Westminster Bridge. Seeing him in the flesh genuinely made my skin crawl and he looks like an even bigger dickhead in person than on telly. It genuinely crossed my mind to push him directly into traffic. Alas, if I was a younger man without a wife and child I might have at least kicked him in the bollocks or something. Mate, can you not be such a well hard geezer? Some peoples wives read this forum. Quote
Paid Members JNLister Posted February 10, 2023 Paid Members Posted February 10, 2023 4 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said: I don't think I could avoided calling him a cunt to his face if i'm honest There's a show on Sky where Nish Kumar and Josh Widdecombe go to different local papers and try to find and report stories. One one of them they get sent to cover a Boris Johnson visit (as PM) to a local college and Kumar is tasked with shouting a question when Johnson goes past. Instead he just shouts "Fuck you, you fucking cunt!" The whole show is something of a worked shoot, but the way he reacts afterwards, it does very much come across that it was just a gut instinct. Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted February 10, 2023 Paid Members Posted February 10, 2023 15 minutes ago, JNLister said: Nish Kumar and Josh Widdecombe Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to give that a miss. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted February 10, 2023 Paid Members Posted February 10, 2023 2 hours ago, neil said: Mate, can you not be such a well hard geezer? Some peoples wives read this forum. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted February 10, 2023 Posted February 10, 2023 2 hours ago, Tommy! said: Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to give that a miss. Sounds like those tweets you get from accounts with a bulldog as their avatar and a Union Flag in their bio. Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted February 10, 2023 Paid Members Posted February 10, 2023 I'll lend you my Wheeltappers and Shunters comp if you like. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted February 23, 2023 Posted February 23, 2023 Therese “hang on, I’ve got a good one here” Coffey Quote
Paid Members JNLister Posted February 23, 2023 Paid Members Posted February 23, 2023 Later that day... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.