All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Walked past Jacob Rees-Mogg yesterday crossing Westminster Bridge. Seeing him in the flesh genuinely made my skin crawl and he looks like an even bigger dickhead in person than on telly. It genuinely crossed my mind to push him directly into traffic. Alas, if I was a younger man without a wife and child I might have at least kicked him in the bollocks or something.

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Walked past Jacob Rees-Mogg yesterday crossing Westminster Bridge. Seeing him in the flesh genuinely made my skin crawl and he looks like an even bigger dickhead in person than on telly. It genuinely crossed my mind to push him directly into traffic. Alas, if I was a younger man without a wife and child I might have at least kicked him in the bollocks or something.

I don't think I could avoided calling him a cunt to his face if i'm honest

• Moderators
4 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

Mate, can you not be such a well hard geezer? Some peoples wives read this forum.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I don't think I could avoided calling him a cunt to his face if i'm honest

There's a show on Sky where Nish Kumar and Josh Widdecombe go to different local papers and try to find and report stories. One one of them they get sent to cover a Boris Johnson visit (as PM) to a local college and Kumar is tasked with shouting a question when Johnson goes past.

Instead he just shouts "Fuck you, you fucking cunt!"

The whole show is something of a worked shoot, but the way he reacts afterwards, it does very much come across that it was just a gut instinct.

• 2 weeks later...