All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

12 minutes ago, Uncle Zeb said:

Of course they're Tory - favourite club of both David Cameron and Liz "Pork Markets" Truss.

Isn’t he a Villa fan? Or did he forget which claret and blue team he said he supports?

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Uncle Zeb said:

Of course they're Tory - favourite club of both David Cameron and Liz "Pork Markets" Truss.

That’s Villa. Same colours diffferent club. Never heard about Truss though, but seeing as Lady Brady is on the board it’s no surprise if sone Tories say that.

Anyway, I’m off to throw up. Thankfully I’ve only been to 1 game in the last 6 years but using the clubs money is utter crass. I blame Spurs for this.

7 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Isn’t he a Villa fan? Or did he forget which claret and blue team he said he supports?

Yes, he mixed them up during a general election campaign once. IIRC it was 2015? 

Truss now claims to be a Norwich City fan because she represents a constituency in Norfolk, but based on where she grew up, she ought to support either Leeds Utd or St Mirren. 

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Fog Dude said:

Yes, he mixed them up during a general election campaign once. IIRC it was 2015? 

Truss now claims to be a Norwich City fan because she represents a constituency in Norfolk, but based on where she grew up, she ought to support either Leeds Utd or St Mirren. 

I grew up 10 miles from Upton Park. Tottenham, Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool were they main teams supported in my school. Geography is no match for success for who you support now days. 

Yeah, fair point. The term 'ought to' was doing a lot of heavy lifting in that sentence. Don't want to risk the wrath of Midlands Spurs spokesman Raidy again!

I presume Truss saw no need to even pretend to be interested in football before she became an MP.

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I grew up 10 miles from Upton Park. Tottenham, Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool were they main teams supported in my school. Geography is no match for success for who you support now days. 

It's not just now days Scorchio. When I was a lad the majority of folks supported Liverpool and we lived closer to Ajax as the crow flies than we did to Anfield. 

17 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

People from London support Man Utd? Wouldn’t they need to use Euston to get the train to and from home games? I might have to look into this and make the odd reference now and again. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

I read (and then disposed of) his For The Record, and that sorry saga is in there, about how he is genuinely a Villa fan but had something of a brainfart. I can't remember the details from the book but I've seen Cameron comment elsewhere that he had West Indies on his mind because England was playing a test over there.

The Cameron and Truss comment was just about the team's name, not based on knowledge of their actual professed allegiance. That pig boy actually did make a Freudian slip is a happy coincidence at best.

4 minutes ago, Uncle Zeb said:

The Cameron and Truss comment was just about the team's name, not based on knowledge of their actual professed allegiance. That pig boy actually did make a Freudian slip is a happy coincidence at best.

Ha! In that porcine case I wonder who their favourite UKFF poster is!

14 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I read (and then disposed of) his For The Record, and that sorry saga is in there, about how he is genuinely a Villa fan but had something of a brainfart. I can't remember the details from the book but I've seen Cameron comment elsewhere that he had West Indies on his mind because England was playing a test over there.

That reminds of when it came out, someone mocked up a new sleeve for the book and left it in the shop:

“Women wanted him. Men wanted to be him. Animals feared him. He had the world at his feet yet he threw it all away over a bitter rivalry that began at the urinals of Eton 40 years ago.”

“This isn’t so much a book as a blueprint of how to completely destroy a country- written by a tired man with a face like a satellite dish made of ham.”

https://forreadingaddicts.co.uk/news/david-cameron-trolled-by-fake-book-cover/

Edited by hallicks