All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

🎵Who holds back the power of the sun? Who makes Rachel Stevens FHMs number one?🎵

Ok, I might have made Rachel fhm's number 1 😛

Wouldn't normally be in favour of simply talking out a potential new law, but Truss' bill is genuinely sickening. Mainly aimed at trans kids which is horrific enough, but some clauses near the end appear to seek to amend the Human Rights Act to change the definition of 'sex' in general (i.e. for adults too) to a binary one and not recognise gender fluidity at all.

Plus it's not just Truss ploughing a lone furrow on behalf of her new American paymasters: the bill's been co-signed by Ian Paisley Jr and some prominent Tories including Priti Patel, Ben Bradley and another Conservative who isn't my current MP but is going to be the candidate where I live next time due to boundary changes. Hopefully he's on course for a massive defeat.

We’re seeing the potential shape of an opposition Tory party - QAnon, anti abortion, anti trans, hard right taking direction and money from the US right.

Truss doesn’t expect this or want this to pass.  She wants it to fail and give her supporters the victim mentality they need, and something to talk about on US alt right tv.

I just hope there are enough moderates left after the election to pull the party back towards the centre and Truss et al can fuck off to Reform and political oblivion.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...