All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

11 minutes ago, Kane said:

I may like Rachel Stevens, but when it comes to politics I listen more to David Icke. He's been spot on about a lot of things.  We should have a thead called "All politicians are cunts"

I'm with you brother.

Reach for the stars? What stars? The stars of the nephilim children from which the annunaki hail, the stars of andromeda. 

Keep on keeping on.

Just now, Hannibal Scorch said:

So the Royal family are Lizards?

Haha, no I don't buy that. However, he's right when he talks about a one world order, divide and rule through politics and religion etc. You should give him a listen, just not when he's talking Lizards lol

Just now, SuperBacon said:

I'm with you brother.

Reach for the stars? What stars? The stars of the nephilim children from which the annunaki hail, the stars of andromeda. 

Keep on keeping on.

Do you liten to Icke a lot?

• Paid Members

I read a couple of his books a few years ago. While I found them somewhat entertaining, when he started on about royalty and other famous people being reptiles I just couldn't take any of it seriously after that. He may be on to something with the illusion of freedom stuff but I just can't get passed all the sci-fi nonsense.

People like Icke always present a sweet outer layer before you bite into the nutty middle. The first half hour of his WrestleMania length shows are almost always "You know when you think about it, love's really great and we can only really perceive a certain amount of the actual light and sound that's there" and it's like...well...yeah.

Then once you're nice and settled he'll whip up a slide that shows Queen Elizabeth, Jay-Z and Jimmy Carter barbecuing human heads or whatever and get into the thick of it. 

I've never understood the point in giving such a crank the benefit of the doubt because you're able to take his 10% agreeable stuff and conveniently just fob off the rest of it. Story of dogma though, isn't it?

His books can be a hoot. It's essentially the adorableness of someone trying to put together an interactive card for one of their grandson's birthdays by using Microsoft clipart, only applied to the world's most fucking insane takes and topics. 

Edited by The Gaffer
Adding stuff about his books in order to release more adrenochrome.

19 minutes ago, Kane said:

Do you liten to Icke a lot?

Honestly, no. Not since I was about 17 and smoked a lot of weed.

His interview in an issue of short lived hip hop magazine Fatboss was the catalyst (it's an amazingly hilarious read) and then my step mum bought me two books (Children Of The Matrix and Robots Rebellion) and I quickly realised I couldn't be arsed to delve any further than the "CIA worker refuses to make weapons and wakes up one day with translucent patch on chest which he now needs to live" stuff that I loved and that was it.

#bekind and all that, and as someone that suffers with severe depression myself I don't like saying it, (alright Bacon, save it for therapy) but in the nicest possible way, the bloke is a fucking nutter.

1 minute ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

He was no David Vine but Icke should have stuck to the Snooker, though I do believe Ted Lowe was a lizard. 

Nah, there's so much happening in the world that Icke wrote about in the 90's.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Kane said:

Then it absolutely must all be 100% true 👍

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Kane said:

When I was in 6th form at school we went to a thing in London where they had various speakers who gave a speech and took question from the 6th formers present . On that day I heard Icke, John Major, John Smith, and Paddy Ashdown speak. Icke probably gave the best speech but was the least able to answer perfectly reasonable questions from the assembled youths. He didn't go full on lizard but he did talk a lot of shite, mainly about spoons as I remember. As Chili said Wogan rinsed him, we may not have done thst but we definitely gave him a thorough pre-wash at the very least. 

I guess we wait and see if the digital currency, police survallience, and loss of free speech ever comes into existence. George Orwell's 1984 unfolding before us.

Just now, SuperBacon said:

A lot of what The Simpsons said has come true too.

Makes you think.

spacer.png

Well Greonging is a Master Mason. Possibly in the know of some things that will happen.