All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

5 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

They say that instead of doctors deciding if you’re well enough, they will have trained staff doing it. 

With all due respect to the people working there, I’d rather actual doctors led this. 

I seem to recall a whistleblower revealed that companies like Capita were actually using doctors that had been struck off and dental nurses at one point. Wouldn't surprise me if that was still the case.

30 minutes ago, CavemanLynn said:

Does the change to vouchers mean that they've gifted a load of money to particular companies, which then needs to be claimed?

It should be stressed that this is a proposal that more than likely will never see the light of day (Unless Starmer does his “Now isn’t the time for this, we must focus on the economy” bollocks) and is a straw clutching vote grabber. But yeah, massive concern about who would be the recipients of these contracts given their record for lining their donors pockets for shoddy equipment. 

5 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

“Yes bring in voter ID, I can’t see the issue. No I meant for foreigns”

He was born abroad FFS! 

3 minutes ago, Fog Dude said:

He was born abroad FFS! 

Yeah but he’s more British than Sadiq Khan and that lot, even though they were born and raised here etc. 

He wasn’t the only one, Tom Hunt (yeah I know) is a sitting Tory MP and he did the same. I think they genuinely didn’t think they’d have to supply it because of an everyone knows who I am attitude. And I think if Johnson did it deliberately, he’d have had multiple media crews filming it. 

There’s also a kerfuffle about Veterans Cards not being a valid photo ID, which given how the right fetishise the military doesn’t look good. 

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

And I think if Johnson did it deliberately, he’d have had multiple media crews filming it. 

You reckon? I think he's like Hogan, he's always working when he steps out of his house.

Just now, Chest Rockwell said:

You reckon? I think he's like Hogan, he's always working when he steps out of his house.

Absolutely. If this was planned his client media would’ve been there to capture it, brother. I bet he’s pissed off he missed a trick there. I’ve also just realised that this whole analogy makes Harry Cole that Bubba Sponge bloke.