Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
13 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Fucking hell.

"The World Has Collapsed.  Only Britain soldiers on..."
 

 

Posted (edited)

double post madness

 

Edited by Loki
  • Paid Members
Posted

Between that and the broken AR nonsense on twitter the other day Sunak's really going out of his way to try and make Johnson look competent for when he sweeps back into power. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

As I understand these new immigration laws it means anyone who has ever come to this country illegally will be deported. I look forward to the day that Suella Braverman gets to strip Sir Mo Farah of his knighthood and then deport him to Rwanda. That will be a great day for all the flag shaggers who cheered him to his London 2012 medals. 

Posted
20 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I look forward to the day that Suella Braverman gets to strip Sir Mo Farah of his knighthood and then deport him to Rwanda

Not as much as she is! 
 

 

21 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

That will be a great day for all the flag shaggers who cheered him to his London 2012 medals. 

There was loads of hostility towards him at the time, saying he was a fake Brit and all that. They’d welcome it. 
 

That’s why whenever I’m in the presence of sporting gammon, I always refer to them as Sir Lewis Hamilton and Dr Rashford MBE should the relevant topic arise, sir. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

it's far from the worst thing about all of this, but how many people signed off on a graphic that says "denied access to the UK's modern slavery system", as if it's something we should be proud of? 

Posted

I'm really glad that - up until now - the non-story of Gary Lineker tweeting opposition to the bill hasn't been discussed in this thread. We could point out the hypocrisy of it all, but by talking about it, you obviously give these fascists-in-denial what they want; a smokescreen. However, now that Lineker has been pulled from Match of The Day, I think it's worth bringing this up. The attempt to silence left-wing views is really alarming. We've had Alan Sugar back Boris Johnson on Twitter, and tweet this about Jeremy Corbyn. When did this lead bulletins, and where were the calls for him to go? We had Prue Leith backing Brexit, and news presenter Andrew Neil - while he was employed by the BBC - making his views on Scottish independence quite clear on Twitter. 

Corrupt right-wingers get the benefit of the doubt to the point you have a ludicrous situation where we've just seen, on Question Time, Fiona Bruce minimise Stanley Johnson breaking his wife's nose. If this was Keir Starmer's dad, I can't imagine she'd say something like this without a significant (justifiable) media outcry. 

I'm genuinely concerned about what is happening in this respect. The bill is horrific and shouldn't be minimised or ignored - but the attempts not only to silence left-wing viewpoints, but to silence factual viewpoints and lend credibility to lies is also too alarming to ignore. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

What about that budget, eh? Less than two weeks after I've had my work capability assessment they're doing away with them and it feels like I'm going to get rushed into a job before I'm possibly ready. I'm making slow progress, but it's still progress and if they try and push me too fast it's not going to be good. 

Posted

Via The Telegraph:

‘Suella Braverman was so impressed by the decor of the Rwanda homes being built for migrants deported from the UK that she joked she wanted the name of their interior designer’
 

Fucking cunt.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...