All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

I mean, it wouldn't surprise you, would it?

However, in the interests of fairness I'd like to actually HEAR this 16-second clip, and preferably in context.    As we know from out-of-context UKFF, if the words "all white men should have black slaves" was preceded by the words "I hate people who say..." then it's different matter.  

I'm always innately suspicious of short edited clips of anyone, and always suspicious of The Mirror as well.   I've said some dubious shit to my wife over the years, as a joke, which out of context would sound pretty dodgy!

If it turns out he was saying it whilst wearing a white hood at his local Golliwog owners club, fair enough, pitchforks out.  Or if it's Duane.

Edited by Loki

5 minutes ago, Loki said:

However, in the interests of fairness I'd like to actually HEAR this 16-second clip

Here you go. 

Are any of us on here local council members though? I can’t imagine someone saying deplorable things on here could ever be voted in to office. 

Ah shit. 

It sounds like he's on a bus!  Consider my pitchfork half-raised now, he doesn't sound like he's making an obvious joke.  It's such a fucking weird thing to say, in casual conversation, on the No.9 into town.

7 minutes ago, Loki said:

It sounds like he's on a bus!  Consider my pitchfork half-raised now, he doesn't sound like he's making an obvious joke.  It's such a fucking weird thing to say, in casual conversation, on the No.9 into town.

He’s probably on the 14, then the 88. 

He was a magistrate as well, looks like he stepped down recently, and also a school governer. 

Edited by Keith Houchen

• Paid Members

Dominic Raab running the "It was only a little bit of bullying" defence this morning. Getting his defence out before anyone gets to see the report is classic cunt behaviour. Trying to claim that he is a victim of injustice also classic cunt behaviour. His ratings in the Top Trumps deck of Tory Cunts are definitely very high. 

Oh god, I'm actually going to defend a government department, maybe I'm drunk!!!

Just like to say there are some incredibly compassionate, thoughtful, helpful people that work for the DWP, mostly all front line staff, so let's not tar them all with the same brush.

The ones I know will be absolutely appalled at that advert/campaign and will bear the brunt of the backlash (as always) not the cunts that actually came up with it.

Saying that, the entire department needs ripping up and remodelling, that is absolutely clear. It's one of the most frustrating external stakeholders (I'm sorry) I've ever had to work with. Just infuriating. 

Also, I've met Raab a few times and he's very, very, very weird. 

• Paid Members

I know you’re probably right Bacon but I’ve never had a single good interaction with the DWP. Both brief times I had to claim Job Seekers were an insulting, degrading nightmare thanks to how the staff treat me. Seeing how they’ve treated my chronically ill brother over the years too.
It’s almost like, at least in my town, they exclusively hire passive aggressive cunts.

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I've met Raab a few times and he's very, very, very weird. 

Three very's before weird is a lot of very's. That must mean Raab is very weird. Then when you consider that Bacon is both a Tottenham fan and a wrestling fan, that sets the bar of finding Raab weird in the first place even higher. I don't think my tiny mind can comprehend how weird Raab must be. 

12 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I don't think my tiny mind can comprehend how weird Raab must be. 

I've told you. Very, very, very.

@FelatioLips Sorry to hear that pal. If I can add anything to help him, send me a message. I work in employability so might be able to suggest something to help.

Edited by SuperBacon

Yeah I wonder if who you see in DWP land is based on local authority. The ones I’ve dealt with in Chorlton have been exceptional. Always super helpful and after I came out of hospital after a suicide attempt the guy said don’t worry about coming in here again, just let us know when you’re ok. Can’t speak highly enough about them.