All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

The worst person who I’ve seen touch a snooker table this week.

He's also the most orange thing that's touched a table this week

"This went against the overwhelming weight of evidence, from a number of different independent teams of researchers, that found the benefits far outweighed any known harms."

Nice to see BBC News making a conscious effort to highlight the facts of the matter for once, instead of a "he said this, they said that, now you decide who's talking the most bollocks" approach in the name of editorial balance.

But then I suppose there's no risk of upsetting the Tories this time, as it supports their decision to dump him.

30 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

The reverse Midas touch of Boris Johnson continues to spread its effluent over everything it touches. Poor old Richard Sharp having to resign for arranging a meeting so that Boris could get a loan. 

The Merdas Touch!

52 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

The reverse Midas touch of Boris Johnson continues to spread its effluent over everything it touches. Poor old Richard Sharp having to resign for arranging a meeting so that Boris could get a loan. 

Obadiah Hakeswill is no doubt behind this, I’ll warrant.