All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, deathrey said:

I did. It is to bring us in line with EU regulation but that doesn't make it excusable in any way. It's not needed, we have plenty of alternatives for cosmetics. 

That's a fair enough stance and I won't pretend to have a good enough understanding to know whether or not there are viable alternative chemicals. But some of the other posts after your initial post are clearly nonsense. 

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Do you favour the rat or the proletariat? 

As far as the Tories are concerned there is no difference between the two. 

I'm not in favour of animal testing but as Chest rightly points out it is for protection of workers. I am in favour of that 100% and if the only way to do it is to test on animals then unfortunately that's what we have to do. The only surprise is that Braverman isn't offering refugees the chance to stay in the country if she is personally allowed to rub the chemicals into their faces. 

6 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Cool. So we are agreed that your post was not at all relevant to the topic being discussed.

If you look back, you’ll see I was replying to Carbomb’s post which was about the presentation of policy to the general public. so yeah if you say the same about his post as well, then cool. 

• Paid Members

I'll accept I was wrong on this one. It's just my conditioned response after loads of other instances where it was the case. And I agree with deathrey's stance, either way.

1 minute ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Yes. I would say the same about his post. 

Excellent. I look forward to this new approach of keeping threads on here totally on topic. You have your work cut out and our support!

Although I guess we were talking about how tories are cunts so it was at least relevant to the topic. 

1 minute ago, Chest Rockwell said:

That was simply me as a poster saying that you're chatting shite

The tories have form as presenting stuff as a “Brexit Bonus” even when it isn’t true, which was my point. Look at the vaccine rollout. Weekly we hear from them how we had the fastest rollout because we were free from the EU even though that’s demonstrably false. They got voted in on Brexit and sovereignty, so everything they pass will be under that guise, even sewage in rivers was heralded as free from Brussels bureaucracy because we could lift their restrictions. 

So nah fam, no shite chatted here. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

As far as the Tories are concerned there is no difference between the two. 

I'm not in favour of animal testing but as Chest rightly points out it is for protection of workers. I am in favour of that 100% and if the only way to do it is to test on animals then unfortunately that's what we have to do. The only surprise is that Braverman isn't offering refugees the chance to stay in the country if she is personally allowed to rub the chemicals into their faces. 

We'd still need to accommodate them somewhere. Maybe we should do the testing in Rwanda?