All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

1 hour ago, Your Fight Site said:

He’s an absolute cunt, so not surprised to see him “succeed” as a Tory MP.

Not an MP, he's got one of those nonsense 'regional mayor' jobs – in his case on Teesside, where he's frequently mentioned in Private Eye in relation to very dodgy dealings involving the 'freeport' up there. Which I guess in his eyes makes him a success. To most people that sounds like unbridled corruption. 

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Vamp said:

I see people saying this a lot but, well, have you been to Uxbridge? 

9 hours ago, westlondonmist said:

Uxbridge and Ruislip are very conservative areas. I think he could take a dump on every voters door step and still win there.

YouGov published polling showing the seat would flip (based on MRP) so it's considered vulnerable enough to be a concern, just not to Raab levels.  My firsthand local knowledge of the area is limited to the Premier Inn so I don't know how much that polling changes with a different Tory in the seat.

Very Tory heavy. And nutty. Demographics are changing though. 

The Tory council helped a lot. The old leader and Johnson were quite chummy and they would deliberately underfund Hayes and Harlington because they had a Labour MP. Homeless people were picked up by the police in Uxbridge and dropped off in Hayes because it might look bad on the PM. 

Johnson was also paraded around libraries and events like Uxbridge's saviour saving the town from the evils of HS2. When the council managed to piss off the Polish community Johnson was parachuted in along with the Polish ambassador (who clearly found the whole thing hilarious). 

The only thing that actually seemed to dent his popularity was lock down  where he fell for the left wing fear mongering. 

• Paid Members

Michael Fabricunt will be going next at this rate. If it carries on we may well end up with a general election on our hands...

If we end up with 15-20 going then I think that's likely to be enough to trigger a snap GE. If Rishi plays it right, he MAY well end up with a majority as traditional Labour voters will be away in the summer and are also less likely to do postal votes whereas Tory supporters are more likely to do that. 

Currently they have a working majority of 64. 15 quit (not inconceivable) then potentially that's halved.

• Paid Members

He'd probably try and soldier on with a minority government anyway given Labbour's propensity for abstaining whenever there's a vote in the commons.

Also isn't less Johnson allies in parliament potentially a good thing for Sunak? In theory they can now just parachute Sunak loyalists into the seats which might win back some support that was lost under Johnson. 

I doubt many are shedding any tears over Nad's going and less probably even have a clue who Adams is.

The more I think about it I honestly don't think these resignations are really a good thing, they'll all just run off to high paying jobs from their mates with even less public scrutiny than before. 

Edited by The King Of Swing

2 hours ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

If we end up with 15-20 going then I think that's likely to be enough to trigger a snap GE. If Rishi plays it right, he MAY well end up with a majority as traditional Labour voters will be away in the summer and are also less likely to do postal votes whereas Tory supporters are more likely to do that. 

Currently they have a working majority of 64. 15 quit (not inconceivable) then potentially that's halved.

Dorries' seat Mid Bedfordshire is pure blue, a seat they kept in 97. They win it by 20k each time, the majority may take a hit but they keep it I think and the same with many others, Adams' seat is pure blue too.

• Paid Members

A GE now for the Tories is unthinkable RIPete. There are still the best part 18 months before they have to call one and there are plenty of immigrants to send to Rwanda, Woke Lefties to call by their none preferred pronouns and money to give to their mates before that.